TiVo Community Forum Archive 1 (http://archive.tivocommunity.com/tivo-vb/index.php)
- TiVo Home Media Features & TiVoToGo (http://archive.tivocommunity.com/tivo-vb/forumdisplay.php?forumid=35)
-- JavaHMO 1.0 released (http://archive.tivocommunity.com/tivo-vb/showthread.php?threadid=137274)
It's not too hard to install. You don't have to uninstall Tivo Publisher, but it might be easier if you do. If you don't want to uninstall it:
1. Use msconfig to turn off start up of Tivo Publisher
2. Go to Control Panel> Administrative Tools> Services and set Tivo Connect Beacon to "Manual"
4. Go the SourceForge site linked above and follow the steps to download and install the Java software and the JavaHMO application.
5. Use the instructions on SourceForge to set the parameters for JavaHMO (Mostly, you tell it what you want to publish).
In most cases that will get you up and running. If you want to go back to Tivo Publisher, you can go into Control Panel> Administrative Tools> Services and set JavaHMO to "Manual" and then set Tivo Connect Beacon back to "Automatic". Go to msconfig, turn Tivo Publisher back on and reboot.
|All times are GMT. The time now is 04:36 AM.|
Powered by: vBulletin Version 2.2.8
Copyright © Jelsoft Enterprises Limited 2000, 2001.
(C)opyright - All Rights Reserved. No information may be posted elsewhere without written permission.
TiVoŽ is a registered trademark of TiVo Inc. This site is not affiliated with TiVo Inc.