TiVo Community Forum Archive 1 (http://archive.tivocommunity.com/tivo-vb/index.php)
- DVD TiVo Units (http://archive.tivocommunity.com/tivo-vb/forumdisplay.php?forumid=41)
-- Humax TiVo photo (http://archive.tivocommunity.com/tivo-vb/showthread.php?threadid=164875)
Ethernet? No way. USB 2.0 is definitely the way to go, and I'm sorry, I don't buy the "dongle is too much trouble" thing. I'm running USB 2.0 Ethernet adapters on my three Series 2 DTivos and they work great.
(3) Philips DSR6000R (188, 146 and 106 hours, in hibernation),
(2) Hughes HDVR2 (221 and 35 hours),
(1) Philips DSR7000/17 (144 hours),
(1) Samsung SIR4040R (35 hours)
|All times are GMT. The time now is 02:41 AM.|
Powered by: vBulletin Version 2.2.8
Copyright © Jelsoft Enterprises Limited 2000, 2001.
(C)opyright - All Rights Reserved. No information may be posted elsewhere without written permission.
TiVoŽ is a registered trademark of TiVo Inc. This site is not affiliated with TiVo Inc.