TiVo Community Forum Archive 1 (http://archive.tivocommunity.com/tivo-vb/index.php)
- TiVo Coffee House - TiVo Discussion (http://archive.tivocommunity.com/tivo-vb/forumdisplay.php?forumid=3)
-- Advise the n00b (http://archive.tivocommunity.com/tivo-vb/showthread.php?threadid=181662)
1) You need a supported wireless USB adapter. See http://customersupport.tivo.com/tiv...blic/tv2006.htm
3) It depends. You can watch one previously recorded show while recording another. To watch another live show will probably mean a second cable box.
4) Not really, but keep in mind that it's the lifetime of the box.
5) Sort of. Some DVD-RAM recorders can operate like this, though some also have an internal hard disk. It's not a TiVo though - you lose a lot of the nifty TiVo functionality.
You may want to check out the book "TiVo for Dummies". It's a great introduction to what you can do with TiVo, with a lot of advanced topics.
One thousand three hundred thirty-three, zero
|All times are GMT. The time now is 09:29 PM.|
Powered by: vBulletin Version 2.2.8
Copyright © Jelsoft Enterprises Limited 2000, 2001.
(C)opyright - All Rights Reserved. No information may be posted elsewhere without written permission.
TiVoŽ is a registered trademark of TiVo Inc. This site is not affiliated with TiVo Inc.