TiVo Community Forum Archive 1 (http://archive.tivocommunity.com/tivo-vb/index.php)
- TiVo Home Media Features & TiVoToGo (http://archive.tivocommunity.com/tivo-vb/forumdisplay.php?forumid=35)
-- Wireless for MRV - What's the best stuff to get (http://archive.tivocommunity.com/tivo-vb/showthread.php?threadid=181830)
Sorry if my posts are becoming repetitive, but my earlier response in a different thread might help you:
- TiVo #1 -> Linksys USB200M -> Belkin F5D7230-4 router on "Access Point Mode"
- PowerBook -> Belkin 11g notebook card (F5D7010)
- PowerMac G4 desktop -> Belkin 11g PCI card (F5D7000)
- Cable modem -> Belkin F5D7230-4 router on "Bridge Mode" feeding wireless to above -> wired port -> Linksys USB200M -> TiVo #2
Everything Belkin (except USB adapters) and 11g. The Belkins are on sale and with rebates at Office Max (go now, dunno expiration).
If you want more specifics, look in the "Usb 2.0?" thread in the "TiVo Home Media Option" forum. Page 5 is where I finally started getting it figured out.
Once all of the hardware is in place, there are a few more headaches regarding getting the TiVos to recognize each other. If you need more specifics/shortcuts, let me know. I'll post more details.
TiVo Series 2 - 60hr. + TiVo Series 2 - 40hr.
Two Belkin F5D7230-4 wireless routers (bridge and access point enabled)
Two Linksys USB200M
Mac G4 tower with Belkin F5D7000
PowerBook with Belkin F5D7010
|All times are GMT. The time now is 09:12 AM.|
Powered by: vBulletin Version 2.2.8
Copyright © Jelsoft Enterprises Limited 2000, 2001.
(C)opyright - All Rights Reserved. No information may be posted elsewhere without written permission.
TiVoŽ is a registered trademark of TiVo Inc. This site is not affiliated with TiVo Inc.