TiVo Community Forum Archive 1
READ ONLY ARCHIVES

Welcome to the TiVo Community Forum Archive
This archive covers threads on TiVo Community Forum that have not been posted to from the start until June 30, 2004.  Any thread that has a post made to it between 7/1/04 and 12/31/05, that had not been posted to, will be found in Archive 2.
This is a READ ONLY site.

Search | ARCHIVE 2 | MAIN SITE

TiVo Community Forum Archive 1 : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 TiVo Community Forum Archive 1 > Main TiVo Forums > HDTV TiVo Powered PVRs
>>> If you ordered from Rapid Satellite post here. <<<

Pages (7): [1] 2 3 4 Next » ... Last »  
Forum Jump:
Search this Thread:
Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread ---> Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
drober30 is offline Old Post 05-02-2004 05:53 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for drober30 Find more posts by drober30 Add drober30 to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
drober30

If you ordered from Rapid Satellite post here.

This will let us know how many people are expecting to receive an
HR10-250 from Rapid and what their order load is.

Count me as one.

Lets keep all other conversation / info in the other thread.

POST #1 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

GScott is offline Old Post 05-02-2004 05:55 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for GScott Find more posts by GScott Add GScott to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GScott

Placed my order early this morning. Received email from Nick that said it will ship on Thursday.

POST #2 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Ohhbother is offline Old Post 05-02-2004 06:00 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ohhbother Find more posts by Ohhbother Add Ohhbother to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ohhbother

I ordered at 1:40 EDT Friday. Nick says mine will ship no later than Tuesday.

Amy

POST #3 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

cow736 is offline Old Post 05-02-2004 06:14 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for cow736 Find more posts by cow736 Add cow736 to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cow736

Ordered 1 unit Saturday 05-01-2004 at 2:52AM PST.

POST #4 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

exdishguy is offline Old Post 05-02-2004 06:20 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for exdishguy Find more posts by exdishguy Add exdishguy to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
exdishguy

Ordered 2 units Friday morning and was told they will ship on Monday.

POST #5 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

mag249 is offline Old Post 05-02-2004 06:35 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for mag249 Find more posts by mag249 Add mag249 to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mag249

Ordered after the cut off (5-1-04 4:30pm CST)

I will update with any info I get about a waitlist.

Order status is "pending shipment" but I assume that is the default.

POST #6 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

taichinanda is offline Old Post 05-02-2004 06:50 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for taichinanda Find more posts by taichinanda Add taichinanda to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
taichinanda

I ordered mine at 1pm Friday. Credit card was already charged the full amount. Order status is pending shipping.

POST #7 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Kyler3 is offline Old Post 05-02-2004 06:55 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Kyler3 Find more posts by Kyler3 Add Kyler3 to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kyler3

I ordered 1 unit at 2:00 p.m. Central time Today (Sat.). Amanda was who I spoke with and she said my unit WOULD ship within a few days. They have charged my credit card. Good Luck Everybody!!!

POST #8 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

buckeye1010 is offline Old Post 05-02-2004 07:02 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for buckeye1010 Find more posts by buckeye1010 Add buckeye1010 to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
buckeye1010
Very Special Member

Ordered 1:15pm EST on Friday 30 April 2004. Nick tells me Monday shipping.

Monitor: 65" Mitsubishi 65611 - ISF'd | Receiver: Yamaha 5590 | Speakers: Polk RM7300 | DVD: Panasonic CP-72 | Sony SAT-T60 (280GB & Cachecard) | "Hughes" HR10-250 (550GB) | VHS: JVC SVHS | Plus a bunch of old stuff dating back to 1918

POST #9 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

cmtobin is offline Old Post 05-02-2004 07:44 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for cmtobin Find more posts by cmtobin Add cmtobin to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cmtobin

I ordered via RS website Friday 1:45 PM. CC not charged as of today.(AMX)
Havent spoken to Nick,but did recieve e-mail last night. My order status is ending shipment
Good Luck to us all!

POST #10 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

ToddHealy is offline Old Post 05-02-2004 08:59 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ToddHealy Find more posts by ToddHealy Add ToddHealy to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ToddHealy

I just placed an order (already have a preorder with Value Electronics) at Sat 5/1/2004 10:46 PM EST.

We'll see which one delivers sooner. The other will be canceled.

POST #11 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Paperboy2003 is offline Old Post 05-02-2004 09:01 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Paperboy2003 Find more posts by Paperboy2003 Add Paperboy2003 to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Paperboy2003
Wasting time here

Placed with them at 3 pm on friday via web

POST #12 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

camcollect is offline Old Post 05-02-2004 09:23 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for camcollect Find more posts by camcollect Add camcollect to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
camcollect
LSU Tigers

order placed via phone on 4/30 1pm
recieved email from Nick stating he would make sure it ships MONDAY!
Current status: "pending shipment" (this was "pending issue", it changed today)

HD TiVo~ HR10-250
Replay 5000 (160GB) + Sony HD300

POST #13 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

MNTivoGuy is offline Old Post 05-02-2004 09:52 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MNTivoGuy Find more posts by MNTivoGuy Add MNTivoGuy to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MNTivoGuy

Orderd 4.30 around 130pm CST. Cancelled my order later that day. Received email from Nick. Emailed Nick and asked to reinstate my order. Nick did so, saying will ship Wed. Status is pending shipping.

POST #14 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

hawkeye1101 is offline Old Post 05-02-2004 10:02 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for hawkeye1101 Find more posts by hawkeye1101 Add hawkeye1101 to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hawkeye1101

Ordered 1 Friday around 1:05 PM CDT.
Status is now "pending shipment" was "pending issue" this morning.
CC has been authorized but not charged. I didn't try to Email Nick for ship date,( I figure they have plenty to do as it is) but I'm hoping for Monday shipment since I paid the extra charge for expedite.

POST #15 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

flapbreaker is offline Old Post 05-02-2004 10:03 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for flapbreaker Find more posts by flapbreaker Add flapbreaker to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
flapbreaker

I ordered online Friday about 11:00 Pm. My card has not been charged and no email from Nick but did get order confirmation email.

How did you guys get the email from nick saying when it would ship???

POST #16 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

hawkeye1101 is offline Old Post 05-02-2004 10:05 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for hawkeye1101 Find more posts by hawkeye1101 Add hawkeye1101 to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hawkeye1101

I think most people got a form letter form him Friday evening(see the other RS thread.). I think others are replying to that letter to ask for status. I looks like RS has people putting in some OT this weekend.

POST #17 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Beantownbeanie is offline Old Post 05-02-2004 11:10 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Beantownbeanie Find more posts by Beantownbeanie Add Beantownbeanie to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Beantownbeanie
Gotta love that TIVO

I ordered on April 29th very late in the night. I'm sorry I don't remember the time.
My order at RS said Pending Issue until tonight. I just got home and my order now says Pending Shipment. Also, my CC has been hit and my credit line decreased. The scary part is that BB hit my CC and so now I must have 2 coming. I guess we shall see. I can't imagine anything happening on Sunday. My luck is they will both ship Monday so I will be out shipping charges. I think I did overnight for BB and 3 day select for RS since they would not let me do anything else.
Looks like BB will ultimately lose out since it would be a pain to return the RS one.

POST #18 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

cobrien is offline Old Post 05-02-2004 12:49 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for cobrien Find more posts by cobrien Add cobrien to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cobrien

I ordered one on 4/30 at about 1:45 PM EDT.

POST #19 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

TonySCV is offline Old Post 05-02-2004 02:09 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TonySCV Find more posts by TonySCV Add TonySCV to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TonySCV
Tivo's are Grrrreat!

Placed a pre-order on 4/30/ Haven't received any e-mails, but it says pending shipment. We'll see. I'm hoping SOMETHING gets here next week.

POST #20 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged