TiVo Community Forum Archive 1
READ ONLY ARCHIVES

Welcome to the TiVo Community Forum Archive
This archive covers threads on TiVo Community Forum that have not been posted to from the start until June 30, 2004.  Any thread that has a post made to it between 7/1/04 and 12/31/05, that had not been posted to, will be found in Archive 2.
This is a READ ONLY site.

Search | ARCHIVE 2 | MAIN SITE

TiVo Community Forum Archive 1 : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 TiVo Community Forum Archive 1 > Main TiVo Forums > HDTV TiVo Powered PVRs
>>> Best Buy has it instock <<<

Pages (9): « Prev 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Next » ... Last »  
Forum Jump:
Search this Thread:
Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread ---> Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
CutisDoc is offline Old Post 05-18-2004 07:52 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for CutisDoc Find more posts by CutisDoc Add CutisDoc to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CutisDoc
Proud HDTivo Owner

Wink

Shipping confirmed at 7:24 AM CST- She's on her way!

POST #41 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Whizzer is offline Old Post 05-18-2004 08:04 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Whizzer Find more posts by Whizzer Add Whizzer to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Whizzer

Out of stock

POST #42 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

bfdhe is offline Old Post 05-18-2004 08:10 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for bfdhe Find more posts by bfdhe Add bfdhe to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bfdhe
TiVo Junkie

I ordered on BB.com yesterday during the "window of opportunity". I received a confirming email almost immediately, however it stated "We will send you an e-mail with more detailed shipping or delivery information as soon as your order is processed."

I have yet to receive any other emails. Also my order shows as "Status: 1 item(s) - Order in process of being fulfilled; Usually ships in 1 - 2 days."

Anyone else who ordered yesterday still have this status?

POST #43 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

CutisDoc is offline Old Post 05-18-2004 08:26 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for CutisDoc Find more posts by CutisDoc Add CutisDoc to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CutisDoc
Proud HDTivo Owner

Cool

My account was that way until this morning- you'll get your e-mail, just be patient. Of course, I was wringing my hands until I got mine.

quote:
I ordered on BB.com yesterday during the "window of opportunity". I received a confirming email almost immediately, however it stated "We will send you an e-mail with more detailed shipping or delivery information as soon as your order is processed."

POST #44 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

edrock200 is offline Old Post 05-18-2004 08:54 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for edrock200 Find more posts by edrock200 Add edrock200 to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
edrock200
TiVo Forum Special Member

quote:
Originally posted by sdchrgrboy
A bunch of pus@ies, that's who. I can't believe grown men still cowher in front of their wives. Grow some b@lls.

Ahh the single guy...lonely and telling all his friends to come out and play.

POST #45 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

--rock is offline Old Post 05-18-2004 09:00 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for --rock Find more posts by --rock Add --rock to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
--rock

Wink Shipped

I got an email this morning that my item had been shipped, and it also gave a tracking number. Now I have to wait until UPS gets it into its system so I can find out the expected delivery date. Does anyone know where BestBuy online ships from--I hope it's close, but somehow doubt it.

POST #46 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

indy is offline Old Post 05-18-2004 09:05 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for indy Find more posts by indy Add indy to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
indy

I also ordered yesterday morning but have yet to receive any updated information. My account still shows that the order is processing and should ship in 1-2 days.

Did you guys pay extra for 2 day delivery or go with the "free" option?

POST #47 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

bfdhe is offline Old Post 05-18-2004 09:08 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for bfdhe Find more posts by bfdhe Add bfdhe to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bfdhe
TiVo Junkie

I paid for Next Day.

POST #48 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Hutty is offline Old Post 05-18-2004 09:10 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Hutty Find more posts by Hutty Add Hutty to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hutty

I went with 2-day (worth $11 IMO) and it shipped out of Maumee, OH.

POST #49 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

dpf1123 is offline Old Post 05-18-2004 09:47 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for dpf1123 Find more posts by dpf1123 Add dpf1123 to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dpf1123

I ordered mine yesterday, next day shipping, and have not gotten anything other than the Order In Process e-mail. Hopefully, the "It Shipped" is coming soon.

POST #50 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

GlennS is offline Old Post 05-18-2004 11:05 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for GlennS Find more posts by GlennS Add GlennS to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GlennS

They ship out of Ohio.

POST #51 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Scott Corbett is offline Old Post 05-19-2004 01:57 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Scott Corbett Find more posts by Scott Corbett Add Scott Corbett to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Scott Corbett
Woodworker

I ordered yesterday morning around 10:30 AM. The status has just changed to "Completed" on the web site and gives a UPS tracking number.

However, the tracking number is not yet recognized by UPS, I guess they do not actually have it yet.

Paid for Next Day.

Have not received a "Shipped" email yet.

Mitsubishi WS-55313 RP HD monitor.
MX-700
It's tough without TiVo.

POST #52 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

CutisDoc is offline Old Post 05-19-2004 02:01 AM
CutisDoc
Proud HDTivo Owner

Got my e-mail notification and tracking at 7am this morning and my tracking no. is still inactive.

POST #53 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

bfdhe is offline Old Post 05-19-2004 02:17 AM
bfdhe
TiVo Junkie

I placed my order 5/17/04 at about 10:38am. My status is still "
Status: 1 item(s) - Order in process of being fulfilled; Usually ships in 1 - 2 days." I have not received any other emails.

Paying for Next Day didn't do me any good. I guess I will have to settle for "next day from whatever day it ships".

POST #54 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

BPatti is offline Old Post 05-19-2004 02:41 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for BPatti Visit BPatti's homepage! Find more posts by BPatti Add BPatti to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BPatti

I tried to order all day yesterday and today. Was there a "window" yesterday at around 10:30am?

POST #55 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

CutisDoc is offline Old Post 05-19-2004 02:46 AM
CutisDoc
Proud HDTivo Owner

quote:
Originally posted by BPatti
I tried to order all day yesterday and today. Was there a "window" yesterday at around 10:30am?

By the time you started trying it was already done. They were in stock for about 2 hrs yesterday morning.

POST #56 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

sdchrgrboy is offline Old Post 05-19-2004 03:13 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sdchrgrboy Find more posts by sdchrgrboy Add sdchrgrboy to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sdchrgrboy

quote:
Originally posted by edrock200
Ahh the single guy...lonely and telling all his friends to come out and play.

Oh so wrong. Been married over 3 years and couldn't be happier. Get it all the time and buy anything I want and she buys anything she wants. It's called having no stupid kids to drain your income.

POST #57 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

dbett is offline Old Post 05-19-2004 03:59 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for dbett Find more posts by dbett Add dbett to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dbett
Hmm?

quote:
Originally posted by sdchrgrboy
Oh so wrong. Been married over 3 years and couldn't be happier. Get it all the time and buy anything I want and she buys anything she wants. It's called having no stupid kids to drain your income.

Sounds like a fulfilling life.

Reg: There is not one of us who would not gladly suffer death to rid this country of the Romans once and for all.
Dissenter: Uh, well, one.
Reg: Oh, yeah, yeah, there's one. But otherwise, we're solid.

POST #58 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

davidmin is offline Old Post 05-19-2004 04:02 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for davidmin Find more posts by davidmin Add davidmin to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
davidmin

If you already have a Directivo, you could just paint silver over the format lights and switch the receivers. If she notices a difference, just tell her that "there must have been a software update."

David

POST #59 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Scott Corbett is offline Old Post 05-19-2004 05:22 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Scott Corbett Find more posts by Scott Corbett Add Scott Corbett to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Scott Corbett
Woodworker

Got a "It's on the Way" email.

Mitsubishi WS-55313 RP HD monitor.
MX-700
It's tough without TiVo.

POST #60 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged