TiVo Community Forum Archive 1
READ ONLY ARCHIVES

Welcome to the TiVo Community Forum Archive
This archive covers threads on TiVo Community Forum that have not been posted to from the start until June 30, 2004.  Any thread that has a post made to it between 7/1/04 and 12/31/05, that had not been posted to, will be found in Archive 2.
This is a READ ONLY site.

Search | ARCHIVE 2 | MAIN SITE

TiVo Community Forum Archive 1 : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 TiVo Community Forum Archive 1 > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Home Media Features & TiVoToGo
>>> javaHMO XML error <<<

Forum Jump:
Search this Thread:
Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread ---> Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
rgblair is offline Old Post 04-24-2004 03:05 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for rgblair Find more posts by rgblair Add rgblair to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rgblair

javaHMO XML error

The server is working fine, but I can no longer use the GUI configuration. I get the following error:

Any suggestions? Thanks.

(Please note, I am restricted from posting what the system thinks is a URL so I had to change the error a bit. The url is valid)

The XML page cannot be displayed
Cannot view XML input using XSL style sheet. Please correct the error and then click the Refresh button, or try again later.

A semi colon character was expected. Error processing resource //localhost:8082/configure'. Line 20, Position 59

TiVoConnect?Command=QueryContainer&Container=Root_0
----------------------------------------------------------^

POST #1 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

javahmo is offline Old Post 04-24-2004 03:45 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for javahmo Visit javahmo's homepage! Find more posts by javahmo Add javahmo to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
javahmo
Advanced Member

Email me a copy of your logs and your configuration file.

POST #2 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

bywi is offline Old Post 06-25-2004 01:23 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for bywi Find more posts by bywi Add bywi to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bywi

javahmo, your software looks nice but unfortunately I've never been able to use it. First time I tried to use the configurator I got an error, and searching google/these forums I was not able to find a solution. So I uninstalled javahmo.

Some time has passed and I just went to install it tonight, and I get the same configurator error:

URL: http://localhost:8081/configure

code:
The XML page cannot be displayed Cannot view XML input using XSL style sheet. Please correct the error and then click the Refresh button, or try again later. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- A semi colon character was expected. Error processing resource 'http://localhost:8081/configure'. Line 20, Position 59 <Url>/TiVoConnect?Command=QueryContainer&Container=Root_0</Url> ----------------------------------------------------------^

Both times I tried installing JavaHMO it was a fresh install. Is there a solution for this problem? I'd really love to use it (with configuring it) if possible. Thanks in advance!

Using: Windows XP Pro, IE6 (fully windows-updated). MoodLogic.

POST #3 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

bywi is offline Old Post 06-25-2004 01:38 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for bywi Find more posts by bywi Add bywi to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bywi

Logs attached

Attachment: logs.zip
This has been downloaded 374 time(s).

POST #4 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

T-Veaux is offline Old Post 06-25-2004 02:06 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for T-Veaux Find more posts by T-Veaux Add T-Veaux to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
T-Veaux
"Brilliant!"

Try http://localhost:8082/configure

"Brilliant!" - TiVoPony | "Brilliant!" - phone1 | "T-Veaux's brilliant..." - TiVoOpsMgr

Can you see my ego swelling from there??

POST #5 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

javahmo is offline Old Post 06-26-2004 08:27 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for javahmo Visit javahmo's homepage! Find more posts by javahmo Add javahmo to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
javahmo
Advanced Member

The 2.0 JavaHMO version will have a desktop configuration GUI which will ellimate the need to know the port number that JavaHMO listens on.

POST #6 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

T-Veaux is offline Old Post 06-26-2004 08:56 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for T-Veaux Find more posts by T-Veaux Add T-Veaux to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
T-Veaux
"Brilliant!"

Cool.

"Brilliant!" - TiVoPony | "Brilliant!" - phone1 | "T-Veaux's brilliant..." - TiVoOpsMgr

POST #7 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

bywi is offline Old Post 06-27-2004 02:00 PM
bywi

quote:
Originally posted by T-Veaux
Try http://localhost:8082/configure

Wow..it was that easy.. thanks a million, T-Veaux!

quote:
Originally posted by javahmo
The 2.0 JavaHMO version will have a desktop configuration GUI which will ellimate the need to know the port number that JavaHMO listens on.

Any ETA or mailing list to which I can subscribe to be notified when 2.0 comes out? Good work, JavaHMO. You probably aren't thanked enough for such a nice free product. Also, are you aware of any additional capabilities that TiVo is adding for developers? TiVo's Developers page hasn't changed for some time. Sad..

POST #8 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

T-Veaux is offline Old Post 06-27-2004 07:15 PM
T-Veaux
"Brilliant!"

quote:
Originally posted by bywi
Wow..it was that easy.. thanks a million, T-Veaux!
No problem. Your problem was the same problem I had when I first installed it.

POST #9 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

andymd is offline Old Post 06-28-2004 04:43 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for andymd Find more posts by andymd Add andymd to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
andymd

I get the same error and changing to 8082 doesn't work.

POST #10 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged