TiVo Community Forum Archive 1
READ ONLY ARCHIVES

Welcome to the TiVo Community Forum Archive
This archive covers threads on TiVo Community Forum that have not been posted to from the start until June 30, 2004.  Any thread that has a post made to it between 7/1/04 and 12/31/05, that had not been posted to, will be found in Archive 2.
This is a READ ONLY site.

Search | ARCHIVE 2 | MAIN SITE

TiVo Community Forum Archive 1 : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 TiVo Community Forum Archive 1 > Main TiVo Forums > DIRECTV Receiver with TiVo
>>> OLN Schedule <<<

Forum Jump:
Search this Thread:
Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread ---> Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
andrewdski is offline Old Post 06-22-2004 11:48 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for andrewdski Find more posts by andrewdski Add andrewdski to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
andrewdski

OLN Schedule

Recently, I have noticed that the OLN schedule is off by an hour (shows actually air an hour later than Tivo thinks they do). Is anyone else seeing this? Any idea what is up?

POST #1 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

taylor2767 is offline Old Post 06-23-2004 02:48 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for taylor2767 Find more posts by taylor2767 Add taylor2767 to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
taylor2767

Check with DTV to make sure they have your time zone correct which ultimately effects your guide.

POST #2 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

jaydro is offline Old Post 06-24-2004 01:22 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for jaydro Find more posts by jaydro Add jaydro to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jaydro

I know they changed their Thursday night scheduling a few weeks back, and as of last Thursday the guide data still hadn't caught up with it. And depending on what you're watching and the way they repeat shows in their schedule, recordings could appear to be a half-hour or hour off. This discussion might belong in the season pass forum....

POST #3 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

andrewdski is offline Old Post 06-25-2004 10:29 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for andrewdski Find more posts by andrewdski Add andrewdski to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
andrewdski

Thanks jaydro. It was Thursdays: cycling is about the only thing we watch on OLN. I bet that was it. I wasn't sure if it was specific to DirecTV or not, so I posted it here.

POST #4 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

jaydro is offline Old Post 06-25-2004 11:54 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for jaydro Find more posts by jaydro Add jaydro to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jaydro

FWIW, last night things appeared to be correct for the ET airings, but the PT airings were a half-hour off. Go figure.... And I'm still not sure if I've seen every episode of the Lance Armstrong Chronicles....

POST #5 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

djbrown is offline Old Post 06-25-2004 08:18 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for djbrown Find more posts by djbrown Add djbrown to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
djbrown

quote:
Originally posted by jaydro
FWIW, last night things appeared to be correct for the ET airings, but the PT airings were a half-hour off. Go figure.... And I'm still not sure if I've seen every episode of the Lance Armstrong Chronicles....

They are showing all eight, in order, starting at 3 PM CST THIS Sunday.

POST #6 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Sydekar is offline Old Post 06-26-2004 12:50 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Sydekar Find more posts by Sydekar Add Sydekar to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sydekar

They finally fixed it so you can season pass The Lance Chronicles, too. That was a major pain the ass for the first 5-6 weeks.

POST #7 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

blhirsch is offline Old Post 06-27-2004 12:19 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for blhirsch Find more posts by blhirsch Add blhirsch to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blhirsch

Hope you get it all sorted out before TDF 2004. We don't seem to have a problem. Nice to see some other cycling enthusiasts on the board! OLN and its coverage of the spring classics was the ONLY reason we signed up for satellite (Primestar) in the first place. I almost had a heart attack when I found out, after the sale of Primestar to DTV, that DirecTV was not planning on carrying OLN (or maybe they were and it was in a higher-tiered package.) But then it was carried on our regular plan and all was well.

Of course, now that we have DTivo, I'm a DTV fan irrespective of OLN. I can't ever see going back!

Anyway. I'm going out for a ride.

POST #8 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged