TiVo Community Forum Archive 1
READ ONLY ARCHIVES

Welcome to the TiVo Community Forum Archive
This archive covers threads on TiVo Community Forum that have not been posted to from the start until June 30, 2004.  Any thread that has a post made to it between 7/1/04 and 12/31/05, that had not been posted to, will be found in Archive 2.
This is a READ ONLY site.

Search | ARCHIVE 2 | MAIN SITE

TiVo Community Forum Archive 1 : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 TiVo Community Forum Archive 1 > Forum Extras > Forum Feedback
>>> How about a store forum? <<<

Forum Jump:
Search this Thread:
Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread ---> Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
innocentfreak is offline Old Post 06-27-2004 07:29 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for innocentfreak Find more posts by innocentfreak Add innocentfreak to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
innocentfreak

How about a store forum?

I am not sure how much use this would get here and maybe it had been tried at one time. I think it would be helpful if there was a forum where members could post feedback based on their dealings with different stores dealing with anything to do with Tivo or directv or anything in between. I don't mind posting a thread to inquire about a particular company in the appropriate area but it would be nice if I could browse a listing of stores with feedback just from tivocommunity members. I am aware of sites such as epinions and bizrate and a few others that now slip my mind but they haven't been much help to me as far as my directv purchases. Maybe even just a list of websites that we can rate and leave just brief comments such as feedback on ebay. Just a thought.

My DVD Collection

POST #1 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

David Bott is offline Old Post 06-27-2004 09:01 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for David Bott Visit David Bott's homepage! Find more posts by David Bott Add David Bott to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
David Bott
Administrator

Hello...

I am sorry, but seeing that other sites really are much more geared for that as you mentioned, it would not be something we would add here. Mostly because people are quick to complain about something but very slow to commend. Thus such areas more or less become a place to complain. Also, over time, when we have seen people make such posts we seems to find out that their is another side to the story that the person just forgot to mention.

Thank you for the thought.

Now Booking for Oct. 29th Sailing.

Click For More Information

POST #2 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged