TiVo Community Forum Archive 1
READ ONLY ARCHIVES

Welcome to the TiVo Community Forum Archive
This archive covers threads on TiVo Community Forum that have not been posted to from the start until June 30, 2004.  Any thread that has a post made to it between 7/1/04 and 12/31/05, that had not been posted to, will be found in Archive 2.
This is a READ ONLY site.

Search | ARCHIVE 2 | MAIN SITE

TiVo Community Forum Archive 1 : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 TiVo Community Forum Archive 1 > TiVo TV Talk > Now Playing - TV Show Talk
>>> North Shore 06/21/04 *spoilers* <<<

Forum Jump:
Search this Thread:
Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread ---> Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
pmyers is offline Old Post 06-22-2004 11:46 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for pmyers Find more posts by pmyers Add pmyers to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pmyers
TiVo Forum Special Member

North Shore 06/21/04 *spoilers*

So.....I think it got a little better but still has a long way to go. I was surprised to learn that the 3 of them share a house.

POST #1 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

mitchrc is offline Old Post 06-23-2004 12:14 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for mitchrc Visit mitchrc's homepage! Find more posts by mitchrc Add mitchrc to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mitchrc

Ratings were not good. ABC and CBS beat it with reruns.

42" Sony Grand Wega and HD TiVo

POST #2 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

cwoody222 is offline Old Post 06-27-2004 10:26 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for cwoody222 Find more posts by cwoody222 Add cwoody222 to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cwoody222

The 3 of them sharing the house is crazy. 2 bartenders and the manager. I think the manager could afford a better place w/o 2 room mates!

The scene where the lifeguard came to the rescue of the geeky kid in the party room was almost exactly the same as the scene in Summerland where the Aussie came to the rescue of the older brother kid on the beach.

No wonder these shows are referred to as the "Faux C". They can't even distinguish themselves from each other.

But it's the summer so I'll keep watching... at least in the background while I do other things.

"whenever cwoody222 comes in and comments, it makes everything very clear" - drewman
"cwoody222 is so right-on it isn't funny" - esperantisto

POST #3 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

mitchrc is offline Old Post 06-28-2004 02:08 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for mitchrc Visit mitchrc's homepage! Find more posts by mitchrc Add mitchrc to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mitchrc

quote:
Originally posted by cwoody222
The 3 of them sharing the house is crazy. 2 bartenders and the manager. I think the manager could afford a better place w/o 2 room mates!

Do you have any idea what the cost of living in Hawaii is?

42" Sony Grand Wega and HD TiVo

POST #4 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged