TiVo Community Forum Archive 1
READ ONLY ARCHIVES

Welcome to the TiVo Community Forum Archive
This archive covers threads on TiVo Community Forum that have not been posted to from the start until June 30, 2004.  Any thread that has a post made to it between 7/1/04 and 12/31/05, that had not been posted to, will be found in Archive 2.
This is a READ ONLY site.

Search | ARCHIVE 2 | MAIN SITE

TiVo Community Forum Archive 1 : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 TiVo Community Forum Archive 1 > Main TiVo Forums > DIRECTV Receiver with TiVo
>>> What should a new customer do <<<

Pages (2): « Prev 1 [2]  
Forum Jump:
Search this Thread:
Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread ---> Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
cktb2793 is offline Old Post 06-30-2004 04:21 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for cktb2793 Find more posts by cktb2793 Add cktb2793 to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cktb2793

I actually just received a new email from Jerry at Solid Signal saying that my credit card was credited back and apoligizing for the earlier email saying that I must have misread it because they weren't trying to be sarcastic.

He apologized for the lack of communication and said he researched my order and that the reason my order was not sent out last week was because "my receivers were out of stock and just came in today".

I guess I will accept that, but it still doesn't explain why their webpage said back on 6/24 that my order was "picked/ready for shipment" if they were out of stock until today 6/29.

Maybe they need to work on the Order Status portion of their website.

POST #21 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged