TiVo Community Forum Archive 1
READ ONLY ARCHIVES

Welcome to the TiVo Community Forum Archive
This archive covers threads on TiVo Community Forum that have not been posted to from the start until June 30, 2004.  Any thread that has a post made to it between 7/1/04 and 12/31/05, that had not been posted to, will be found in Archive 2.
This is a READ ONLY site.

Search | ARCHIVE 2 | MAIN SITE

TiVo Community Forum Archive 1 : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 TiVo Community Forum Archive 1 > TiVo TV Talk > Now Playing - TV Show Talk
>>> MTV's "Real World" <<<

Forum Jump:
Search this Thread:
Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread ---> Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
linh is offline Old Post 05-27-2002 06:58 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for linh Find more posts by linh Add linh to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
linh
TiVo Forum Special Member

MTV's "Real World"

I haven't watched this show in a couple of months, but for some reason one of my Tivos decided to record a couple episodes for me.

Is the show's season already over?

POST #1 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Corey140 is offline Old Post 05-27-2002 07:18 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Corey140 Find more posts by Corey140 Add Corey140 to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Corey140
This Space For Rent!

no...

POST #2 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

TheSimpsons is offline Old Post 05-27-2002 07:20 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TheSimpsons Find more posts by TheSimpsons Add TheSimpsons to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TheSimpsons

Re: MTV's "Real World"

quote:
Originally posted by linhpham2
I haven't watched this show in a couple of months, but for some reason one of my Tivos decided to record a couple episodes for me.

Is the show's season already over?

I *heard* it was from a friend. I can't say for sure though. If you are worrying about missing shows from the season, I can guarantee you MTV will repeat the episodes again. And again, and again and again. I must have seen the entire season from Real World Seattle about 6 trillion times. I would recommend for you to wait for when MTV has a Real World marathon. Just make sure your TiVo has enough space to handle recording that many shows back-to-back.

-The Simpsons

POST #3 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

DJRobX is offline Old Post 05-27-2002 08:36 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for DJRobX Find more posts by DJRobX Add DJRobX to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DJRobX
{E2D9AA00-11F2-4F...

This season is not over.

Just create a SP for it if you're interested and you'll eventually get the whole thing. When it finishes they usually run a marathon of all the previous eps before the finale.

-- Rob

POST #4 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

JohnJr is offline Old Post 05-27-2002 11:23 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for JohnJr Find more posts by JohnJr Add JohnJr to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JohnJr
Blown, cold, over.

Heh, so which babe did catch your attention, Linhpham2? Inquiring minds want to know

-John

POST #5 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

linh is offline Old Post 05-27-2002 11:27 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for linh Find more posts by linh Add linh to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
linh

The white ones. Aneesha (??) doesn't really seem all that interesting.

POST #6 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Corey140 is offline Old Post 05-27-2002 11:37 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Corey140 Find more posts by Corey140 Add Corey140 to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Corey140
This Space For Rent!

The girl who looks like the girl from SITC is so disgusting. She is like a door nob, everybody gets a turn....

POST #7 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

JohnJr is offline Old Post 05-27-2002 11:37 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for JohnJr Find more posts by JohnJr Add JohnJr to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JohnJr
Blown, cold, over.

LOL, OK... 3 out of 4 aint bad

-John

POST #8 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

linh is offline Old Post 05-27-2002 11:40 AM
linh

The constantly sick girl who's a foster child is kind of cute.

POST #9 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

JohnJr is offline Old Post 05-27-2002 11:47 AM
JohnJr
Blown, cold, over.

I'm torn between the girl with the lips (she seems more achievable to me now, than when the season started) and the girl from SITC (her body is weird, but I guess she is more or less built that way; I like her (semi-drugged) personality). The sick girl is just too darned pretty, and as Aneesa (?) says, could be a royal b-word.

-John

POST #10 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

linh is offline Old Post 05-27-2002 01:50 PM
linh

I think some of them were in recent issues of Maxim, Stuff and Playboy (maybe the roommates were from past seasons).

Achievable? Maybe doable.

Judging from MTV's Real World web pages, I think Keri is the sick one. She looks like a debutante though, don't you think? Cara is probably the SITC lookalike. She's cute too.

Tonya looks too rural-girl-next-door type. A bit too much makeup.

POST #11 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

TivoFan is offline Old Post 05-27-2002 10:36 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TivoFan Find more posts by TivoFan Add TivoFan to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TivoFan

quote:
Originally posted by linhpham2
I think Keri is the sick one.
Tonya looks too rural-girl-next-door type. A bit too much makeup.

I think that you are confused. Tonya is the one from Washington State who has a reoccuring sickness/gall bladder problem and has a boyfriend (Justin?)

Keri is the one from Lousiana with the full lips who is stuck on Kyle.

And yes, I know that I have no life.

POST #12 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

linh is offline Old Post 05-29-2002 03:18 PM
linh

You're right. Tonya is the sick one. Judging from these pics, she looks alot better without so much makeup:

http://www.geocities.com/tonyarw2002/

At least we know at least she's had some plastic surgery done. From Tonya herself:

http://www.mtv.com/onair/realworld/...talksback.jhtml

Last edited by linh on 05-29-2002 at 04:06 PM

POST #13 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

jsmeeker is offline Old Post 05-30-2002 02:40 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for jsmeeker Find more posts by jsmeeker Add jsmeeker to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jsmeeker
Big know-it-all

Keri is my fav. Very cute.

Yay, Smeek! Smeek rules! -- JediCowboyD
jsmeeker, you will live in a dark place someday....where they do not allow TiVo. -- nachonaco

POST #14 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged