TiVo Community Forum Archive 1
READ ONLY ARCHIVES

Welcome to the TiVo Community Forum Archive
This archive covers threads on TiVo Community Forum that have not been posted to from the start until June 30, 2004.  Any thread that has a post made to it between 7/1/04 and 12/31/05, that had not been posted to, will be found in Archive 2.
This is a READ ONLY site.

Search | ARCHIVE 2 | MAIN SITE

TiVo Community Forum Archive 1 : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 TiVo Community Forum Archive 1 > TiVo TV Talk > Now Playing - TV Show Talk
>>> Queer as Folk actor info needed <<<

Forum Jump:
Search this Thread:
Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread ---> Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
cwoody222 is offline Old Post 06-28-2004 08:15 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for cwoody222 Find more posts by cwoody222 Add cwoody222 to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cwoody222
TiVo Forum Special Member

Queer as Folk actor info needed

I don't have the episode any more so I can't look at the credits... what's the name of the actor who's playing Drew, the football player who's having the affair with Emmett?

I know I've seen him before but I can't think of where and want to look it up.

"whenever cwoody222 comes in and comments, it makes everything very clear" - drewman
"cwoody222 is so right-on it isn't funny" - esperantisto

POST #1 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

WinBear is offline Old Post 06-28-2004 08:25 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for WinBear Find more posts by WinBear Add WinBear to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WinBear
13EEE

Matt Battaglia

The fireman boyfriend on Friends, Universal Soldier 2 and 3, Days of Our Lives, lots of minor TV appearances.

POST #2 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Skittles is offline Old Post 06-28-2004 08:28 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Skittles Find more posts by Skittles Add Skittles to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Skittles
Scramble! Left!

That's Matt Battaglia. You might remember him from such notably bad titles as Universal Soldier 2, Universal Soldier 3, and Showgirls.

He also had a stint on Days of our Lives, and played football in college and was briefly a player in the NFL before he got injured.

I always remember him from his guest appearance on Friends. Phoebe was trying to choose between two boyfriends, the fireman and the teacher. The fireman was played by Matt Battaglia. The funny thing is, the teacher was played by Robert Gant, who plays Ben on QaF.

Come voice your opinion on hotel selection.. it's important, and it matters!

POST #3 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

WinBear is offline Old Post 06-28-2004 08:32 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for WinBear Find more posts by WinBear Add WinBear to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WinBear
13EEE

IMDB's "Guest Appearances" item on TV series is very helpful for questions like this. "Celeste" on "Six Feet Under" was bugging me so much last night, I did the same thing to discover it was Buffy's Michelle Trachtenberg.

POST #4 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

cwoody222 is offline Old Post 06-28-2004 08:42 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for cwoody222 Find more posts by cwoody222 Add cwoody222 to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cwoody222
TiVo Forum Special Member

Days of Our Lives! That's where I knew him from. Thanks!

"whenever cwoody222 comes in and comments, it makes everything very clear" - drewman
"cwoody222 is so right-on it isn't funny" - esperantisto

POST #5 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Marc is offline Old Post 06-28-2004 08:57 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Marc Visit Marc's homepage! Find more posts by Marc Add Marc to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Marc
Advanced Member

I recognized him from the (very short lived) program called Bedtime. I really liked that show.

POST #6 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged