TiVo Community Forum Archive 1
READ ONLY ARCHIVES

Welcome to the TiVo Community Forum Archive
This archive covers threads on TiVo Community Forum that have not been posted to from the start until June 30, 2004.  Any thread that has a post made to it between 7/1/04 and 12/31/05, that had not been posted to, will be found in Archive 2.
This is a READ ONLY site.

Search | ARCHIVE 2 | MAIN SITE

TiVo Community Forum Archive 1 : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 TiVo Community Forum Archive 1 > TiVo TV Talk > Season Pass Alerts
>>> The Jury <<<

Forum Jump:
Search this Thread:
Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread ---> Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
sieglinde is offline Old Post 06-08-2004 09:50 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sieglinde Find more posts by sieglinde Add sieglinde to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sieglinde
Advanced Member

The Jury

The Jury is a new show on FOX and it is on tonight (June 8th.) The premise looks interesting.

POST #1 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

rwhitlow is offline Old Post 06-08-2004 10:04 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for rwhitlow Find more posts by rwhitlow Add rwhitlow to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rwhitlow
Posting Deficient

I just logged in TCentral and set SP to check it out.

Thanks.

Rich

POST #2 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

daperlman is offline Old Post 06-09-2004 08:22 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daperlman Visit daperlman's homepage! Find more posts by daperlman Add daperlman to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daperlman
sci-fi wasabi

I really, really like this show. The txt messaging viewer vote is really cool also. This is a great idea for a show. Focusing on the one aspect L&O really left out. Tough to cast though.

Thoughts on episode 1 case:

Spoiler Alert! (highlight to read)
I don't agree with trying the kid as an adult, but I did think that aiming (even if it is into the air) pulling the hammer and squeezing the safety (on the trigger on a glock 9mm) to fire off two rounds does show a depraved indifference to life. B/C the safety is on the trigger you really gotta squeeze, so it doesn't go off by accident. I also think the father should be charged with negligence for the kid having access to gun and ammo. And his friends should be charged if they can prove they fired the gun at any time.

POST #3 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Skippy18 is offline Old Post 06-09-2004 09:06 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Skippy18 Find more posts by Skippy18 Add Skippy18 to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Skippy18

I enjoyed the show as well. I hope Fox keeps it on the air for the fall. I wonder if they are doing casting calls in different parts of the country for the jury.

POST #4 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

cwoody222 is offline Old Post 06-10-2004 05:30 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for cwoody222 Find more posts by cwoody222 Add cwoody222 to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cwoody222
TiVo Forum Special Member

It's not on their Fall schedule. It's planned for a summer run only at this point. If it does well, they'll have to find room for it in the Fall... most likely Jan at the earliest.

But it did not do well ratings-wise on it's first night

"whenever cwoody222 comes in and comments, it makes everything very clear" - drewman
"cwoody222 is so right-on it isn't funny" - esperantisto

POST #5 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

f44 is offline Old Post 06-10-2004 08:32 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for f44 Find more posts by f44 Add f44 to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
f44

quote:
Originally posted by cwoody222
It's not on their Fall schedule. It's planned for a summer run only at this point. If it does well, they'll have to find room for it in the Fall... most likely Jan at the earliest.

But it did not do well ratings-wise on it's first night

That's incorrect. It's set to air Fridays @ 9PM in the fall/winter season until January.

http://www.fox.com/schedule/schedule_2004_fall.htm

POST #6 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged