Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread ---> Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
MediaLivingRoom is offline Old Post 05-18-2004 01:58 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MediaLivingRoom Visit MediaLivingRoom's homepage! Find more posts by MediaLivingRoom Add MediaLivingRoom to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MediaLivingRoom
Special Ed Student

Registered: Dec 2002
Location: Alviso, California

Where are the HUMAX/TiVo Products?

Where are the HUMAX/TiVo Products?

Nothing is on the Web site as to where to buy or release?

http://www.humaxusa.com/

__________________
How ya doin', my TiVo Peeps? :D

POST #1 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Dennis Wilkinson is offline Old Post 05-18-2004 03:50 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis Wilkinson Visit Dennis Wilkinson's homepage! Find more posts by Dennis Wilkinson Add Dennis Wilkinson to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dennis Wilkinson
Advanced Member

Registered: Sep 2001
Location: East Freetown, MA

A schedule slip?

On a consumer electronics product?

I'm shocked and bewildered...

__________________
Dennis

POST #2 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

d_anders is offline Old Post 05-19-2004 02:19 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for d_anders Find more posts by d_anders Add d_anders to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
d_anders
Senior Member

Registered: Oct 2000
Location: Twin Cities - Minnesota

Did you send an email via their contact page and ask? I just sent one myself...

__________________
-Dean
Stop worrying about TiVo Suggestions (i.e. Thumbs) to get things right.
Use WISHLISTS and priortize with Season Pass Manager instead! They are some of the best things about TiVo.

POST #3 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

d_anders is offline Old Post 05-19-2004 09:40 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for d_anders Find more posts by d_anders Add d_anders to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
d_anders
Senior Member

Registered: Oct 2000
Location: Twin Cities - Minnesota

quote:
Originally posted by d_anders
Did you send an email via their contact page and ask? I just sent one myself...

Got this from a friend who also sent in a question...

Thank you for your inquiry. Humax product DVR products (80hr/250hr) will ship in July and the DVD Recorder (80hr) will ship in Sept. It will be available at national electronic stores as Best Buy and Circuit City and several regional retailers as Tweeter and Good Guys. Hope this helps and thanks for checking out Humax Easy Digital products. Regards, Rich

-Dean
Stop worrying about TiVo Suggestions (i.e. Thumbs) to get things right.
Use WISHLISTS and priortize with Season Pass Manager instead! They are some of the best things about TiVo.

POST #4 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged