TiVo Community Forum Archive 1
READ ONLY ARCHIVES

Welcome to the TiVo Community Forum Archive
This archive covers threads on TiVo Community Forum that have not been posted to from the start until June 30, 2004.  Any thread that has a post made to it between 7/1/04 and 12/31/05, that had not been posted to, will be found in Archive 2.
This is a READ ONLY site.

Search | ARCHIVE 2 | MAIN SITE

TiVo Community Forum Archive 1 : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 TiVo Community Forum Archive 1 > TiVo TV Talk > Season Pass Alerts
>>> GSN - The Mole <<<

Forum Jump:
Search this Thread:
Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread ---> Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
lander215 is offline Old Post 06-09-2004 05:11 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for lander215 Find more posts by lander215 Add lander215 to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lander215
Hooked on TiVo

GSN - The Mole

I noticed last night that the final episode of Season 1 The Mole is not on next week. Not sure if they're skipping a week or what, but my SP isn't picking up anything as of last night (no listings for two weeks from yesterday yet).

POST #1 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

lambertman is offline Old Post 06-09-2004 05:42 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for lambertman Visit lambertman's homepage! Find more posts by lambertman Add lambertman to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lambertman
Hmm, that's strange

"Mole" is, in a wonder of brilliant timing on GSN's part, losing its Tuesday night time slot. It'll be down to two airings - 11 pm Sunday and 2am early Monday.

GSN is changing its schedule Monday 6/15, and it ain't pretty ("Vegas Weddings Unveiled", and daily reruns of "Dog Eat Dog" and Arsenio's "Star Search" - the latter with its viewer voting making this a huge WTF? moment).

At least "Celebrity Blackjack" starts July 5th. And they're cancelling "Fake-a-Date."

POST #2 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

lander215 is offline Old Post 06-09-2004 10:23 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for lander215 Find more posts by lander215 Add lander215 to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lander215
Hooked on TiVo

Sunday, June 13th's listing for The Mole is a repeat of last nights episode. DirecTV's website for Sunday the 20th at 2:00pm doesn't list The Mole.

If GSN shows every episode except the finale, image how many PO'd people there are gonna be! Besides, they're supposed to then air the second season I thought!

POST #3 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

jbrill is offline Old Post 06-10-2004 02:49 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for jbrill Find more posts by jbrill Add jbrill to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jbrill

How many seasons of THE MOLE were there ? 2 or 3.I saw the 1st one & sort of lost track of it.

I want my CSN Philly !

POST #4 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

lambertman is offline Old Post 06-10-2004 03:35 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for lambertman Visit lambertman's homepage! Find more posts by lambertman Add lambertman to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lambertman
Hmm, that's strange

two civillian, two celebrity.

POST #5 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

bigbrihaze is offline Old Post 06-14-2004 06:14 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for bigbrihaze Find more posts by bigbrihaze Add bigbrihaze to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigbrihaze

Anyone figure this out yet? I know who the mole is, but i want to see the last episode!

I need my mole!

POST #6 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

lander215 is offline Old Post 06-14-2004 05:37 PM
lander215
Hooked on TiVo

Looks like GSN has pulled The Mole. Incredibly, they did this on the next to he last episode of the first season, leaving anyone and everyone who was watching without the satisfaction of the final show! Unbelievable.

I sent GSN an email asking if they truly intended to do this, but (no surprise) never got a response.

Seems they will not show the final episode to season one, nor season two at all. Bummer, as I didn't see season 2.

POST #7 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

f44 is offline Old Post 06-14-2004 08:43 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for f44 Find more posts by f44 Add f44 to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
f44

I think they might be starting it back up from the beginning of The Mole (season 1), considering the episode description for Sunday's episode.

POST #8 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

djbrown is offline Old Post 06-14-2004 09:09 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for djbrown Find more posts by djbrown Add djbrown to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
djbrown

actually, I've seen a post over at TelevisionWithoutPity.com that indicates:

To recap:
Sundays 6/20, 6/27 & 7/4, the last two episodes of Mole 1 and the first episode of Mole 2 air at 11PM and 2AM.
After that, Mole 2 airs Sundays at 4PM for the forseeable future.

POST #9 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

ellinj is offline Old Post 06-14-2004 09:16 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ellinj Find more posts by ellinj Add ellinj to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ellinj
TiVo Forum Special Member

Does this show have some sort of incompetent tv programmer magnet?

POST #10 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

lander215 is offline Old Post 06-14-2004 09:20 PM
lander215
Hooked on TiVo

Can't see the 27th yet, but djbrown is correct, there is a mole listed for the 20th at 11:00pm...it has a generic description though, so lets hope it's the right one!

POST #11 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

f44 is offline Old Post 06-15-2004 10:11 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for f44 Find more posts by f44 Add f44 to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
f44

gsn.com now says "Sundays @ 11pm" for "The Mole" instead of "Tuesdays @ 10pm." still cant tell if they are gonna start from episode #1 yet.

POST #12 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

lander215 is offline Old Post 06-21-2004 05:21 PM
lander215
Hooked on TiVo

Last night's show was indeed the finale to Season One. I hope they start next week with Season Two (the real show, not the Celebrity version).

POST #13 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Blackwolf is offline Old Post 06-21-2004 10:31 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Blackwolf Find more posts by Blackwolf Add Blackwolf to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Blackwolf
Dangeresque!

It wasn't the finale. The finale is next week.

The Mole always ends the second to last episode with the final quiz between the three remaining players. Next week will be the reveal and the retrospective interviews with all of the players. I'm assuming that will be next Sunday at 11PM.

POST #14 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Rkkeller is offline Old Post 06-22-2004 12:44 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Rkkeller Find more posts by Rkkeller Add Rkkeller to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rkkeller

That irked me. I was watching it and all ready
for the finale and they dragged the show
on and on and on and now we have to wait
until next week. Rats.

Rich

POST #15 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

lander215 is offline Old Post 06-22-2004 01:30 AM
lander215
Hooked on TiVo

Well, I stand corrected! I was Tivo'ing it and just flipped over about fifteen minutes in or so to make sure it was a "new" episode. They were right in the middle of a game and it was just the three of them, so I new at least it was a new show, and just figured it was the finale.

Least they're showing it again! Yeah! It survived the "new season" of GSN (so far...knock on wood).

POST #16 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged