TiVo Community Forum Archive 1
READ ONLY ARCHIVES

Welcome to the TiVo Community Forum Archive
This archive covers threads on TiVo Community Forum that have not been posted to from the start until June 30, 2004.  Any thread that has a post made to it between 7/1/04 and 12/31/05, that had not been posted to, will be found in Archive 2.
This is a READ ONLY site.

Search | ARCHIVE 2 | MAIN SITE

TiVo Community Forum Archive 1 : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 TiVo Community Forum Archive 1 > TiVo TV Talk > Season Pass Alerts
>>> From Stargate to Atlantis: A Scifi Lowdown 7/5 10pm EST <<<

Forum Jump:
Search this Thread:
Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread ---> Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Mike20878 is offline Old Post 06-17-2004 08:37 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Mike20878 Find more posts by Mike20878 Add Mike20878 to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mike20878
Jake's dad

From Stargate to Atlantis: A Scifi Lowdown 7/5 10pm EST

quote:
From Stargate to Atlantis: A SCI FI Lowdown looks at the history of
Stargate SG-1 as the series prepares for Season Eight and launches into the next phase of the ongoing saga: Stargate Atlantis. The one-hour special features new interviews with Richard Dean Anderson, Amanda Tapping, Christopher Judge and Michael Shanks, as well as classic clips from SG-1 and exclusive behind-the-scenes footage of both shows in production — including a never-before-seen look at the amazing Stargate Atlantis sets.

Get a sneak peek into what's upcoming, meet the creators and the casts of both shows and catch up on the stories and the backstory of television's hippest science-fiction programs!

http://www.scifi.com/lowdown/stargate/

POST #1 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

JimSpence is offline Old Post 06-20-2004 03:07 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for JimSpence Visit JimSpence's homepage! Find more posts by JimSpence Add JimSpence to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JimSpence
TiVo Forum Special Member

I wish the guide went out a bit further so I could set up the recording now.

What would a suggested wishlist entry be for this?
The whole title? Or just put in Stargate or Atlantis?

Waivers for all four nets are in place.
I'm suspicious of newbies, but tolerant!
And, just because I have a bunch of posts doesn't mean I'm always right.
Add 1231 for accurate post count.

POST #2 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Mike20878 is offline Old Post 06-20-2004 03:16 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Mike20878 Find more posts by Mike20878 Add Mike20878 to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mike20878
Jake's dad

I bet Stargate SG-1 will pick it up. I think I have a WL for "Stargate SG" that catches everything. I'm just waiting for Atlantis to show up so I can set up a SP for it. I don't think I need a WL for that one as it will only be airing on SciFi.

POST #3 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

pkscout is offline Old Post 06-26-2004 05:14 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for pkscout Find more posts by pkscout Add pkscout to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pkscout

I had a wishlist for STARGATE and Sci-Fi that didn't pick it up because it's listed as a documentary. After I changed the WishList to just STARGATE, it was in the list of things the wishlist found, but it wasn't set to record. My auto record is set to first run only, so I wonder if there is wonky guide data, or maybe my HDTiVo just needs to think about the change for awhile.

Anyway, if you have a wishlist for STARGATE, you might want to check and make sure your going to get the Low Down (if you want it that is).

POST #4 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

pkscout is offline Old Post 06-26-2004 06:45 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for pkscout Find more posts by pkscout Add pkscout to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pkscout

OK, I checked my HDTiVo this morning. Apparently thinking about the changed wishlist helped, as the Low Down is now in my To Do list. So it looks like a wishlist for STARGATE will work, but if you have SG1 in the title, I don't think it will work (SG1 isn't in the title). Also, because it's listed as a documentary, if you have any category in it (like Sci-Fi) it won't get picked up either.

Thanks to myself for answering my question.

POST #5 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Fustanella is offline Old Post 06-29-2004 05:57 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Fustanella Find more posts by Fustanella Add Fustanella to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Fustanella
Homo sapiens tivus

quote:
Originally posted by pkscout
After I changed the WishList to just STARGATE
you started getting documentaries on the successor to Defender.

POST #6 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged