TiVo Community Forum Archive 1
READ ONLY ARCHIVES

Welcome to the TiVo Community Forum Archive
This archive covers threads on TiVo Community Forum that have not been posted to from the start until June 30, 2004.  Any thread that has a post made to it between 7/1/04 and 12/31/05, that had not been posted to, will be found in Archive 2.
This is a READ ONLY site.

Search | ARCHIVE 2 | MAIN SITE

TiVo Community Forum Archive 1 : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 TiVo Community Forum Archive 1 > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Coffee House - TiVo Discussion
>>> Any UPS deals out there? <<<

Forum Jump:
Search this Thread:
Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread ---> Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
JoeBarbs is offline Old Post 06-29-2004 02:02 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for JoeBarbs Find more posts by JoeBarbs Add JoeBarbs to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JoeBarbs

Any UPS deals out there?

Do you guys know of any current UPS battery backup deals right now? I need one for my second unit. I purchased one from staples for my first unit a while back when they had a instant savings and rebate, bringing it down to under $20. I'd like to spend about the same if I could.

If you guys see any deals, could you post to this thread? Thanks!

Broadband Cable
Wired Etherfast Network Linksys Router (BEFSR41)
(2) Linksys USB 2.0 Adapters (USB200M)

-------------------------------------------
Most Wanted Features:
1) USB 2.0 Drivers
2) TiVoToGo

POST #1 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Greenwing is offline Old Post 06-29-2004 05:54 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Greenwing Find more posts by Greenwing Add Greenwing to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Greenwing
Can't beat HDTV

Here is a similar topic in DirectTiVo forum

Belkin is currently running a 1/2 price promo...Some others mentioned there also but not sure those deals are still active....

POST #2 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Mike500 is offline Old Post 06-29-2004 09:23 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Mike500 Find more posts by Mike500 Add Mike500 to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mike500

The Energizer rebate offer just ended Saturday at Staples. They had one in May and one in June. I'm sure they will have another in July. Check often at the Staples website.

I've seen quite a few clearance APC and Belkin ones at Office Depot sitting on the shelf for around $50.

POST #3 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged