TiVo Community Forum Archive 1
READ ONLY ARCHIVES

Welcome to the TiVo Community Forum Archive
This archive covers threads on TiVo Community Forum that have not been posted to from the start until June 30, 2004.  Any thread that has a post made to it between 7/1/04 and 12/31/05, that had not been posted to, will be found in Archive 2.
This is a READ ONLY site.

Search | ARCHIVE 2 | MAIN SITE

TiVo Community Forum Archive 1 : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 TiVo Community Forum Archive 1 > Main TiVo Forums > DIRECTV Receiver with TiVo
>>> activated new card, got national locals but not my locals? <<<

Forum Jump:
Search this Thread:
Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread ---> Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
HolyRoses is offline Old Post 06-30-2004 02:30 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for HolyRoses Find more posts by HolyRoses Add HolyRoses to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HolyRoses

activated new card, got national locals but not my locals?

Hi,

I got a used sat-t60 and ordered a card from dtv. Today I activated it through the automated system on telephone and it activated national locals but not my locals. All the rest of my receivers have GR locals. Will my system eventually switch over to GR locals? Or will I need to call DTV customer service and have them do it? It has been this way for about 5hrs now.

-HR

I install in GR area, PM if you need work done.

POST #1 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

HolyRoses is offline Old Post 06-30-2004 03:31 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for HolyRoses Find more posts by HolyRoses Add HolyRoses to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HolyRoses

Guess I just had to wait. It has GR locals now. National locals have also disappeared. Took about 5 and half hours.

-HR

I install in GR area, PM if you need work done.

POST #2 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged