TiVo Community Forum Archive 1
READ ONLY ARCHIVES

Welcome to the TiVo Community Forum Archive
This archive covers threads on TiVo Community Forum that have not been posted to from the start until June 30, 2004.  Any thread that has a post made to it between 7/1/04 and 12/31/05, that had not been posted to, will be found in Archive 2.
This is a READ ONLY site.

Search | ARCHIVE 2 | MAIN SITE

TiVo Community Forum Archive 1 : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 TiVo Community Forum Archive 1 > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo UK
>>> Missed 24!! Thanks Tivo!!! <<<

Forum Jump:
Search this Thread:
Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread ---> Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
blaggard is offline Old Post 06-25-2004 04:13 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for blaggard Find more posts by blaggard Add blaggard to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blaggard

Angry Missed 24!! Thanks Tivo!!!

24 was an hour late tonight, 3 episodes from the end and Tivo seemed to have no idea of the listing change!
I have telewest and therefore no Skyone mix where I assume it's repeated. NOT IMPRESSED!

POST #1 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

starfire is offline Old Post 06-25-2004 04:23 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for starfire Find more posts by starfire Add starfire to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
starfire

Yeah, same here, bummer

Luckily I have Sky and its on Mix on Sat

POST #2 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

blaggard is offline Old Post 06-25-2004 05:37 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for blaggard Find more posts by blaggard Add blaggard to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blaggard

Thankfully bittorrent has saved my life ( not for the first time!!)

POST #3 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

blaggard is offline Old Post 06-25-2004 05:38 AM
blaggard

Oh and I'd still be lost without my Tivo, quirks an'all!!

POST #4 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Robert S is offline Old Post 06-25-2004 07:02 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Robert S Find more posts by Robert S Add Robert S to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Robert S
TiVo Forum Special Member

It was a very late change by Sky (http://www.tivocommunity.com/tivo-v...threadid=181586). There's no way TiVo's Guide service can respond to changes that late.

The change was announced over the close of just about every single programme on Sky One since Wednesday, though.

POST #5 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

gyre is offline Old Post 06-25-2004 12:57 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for gyre Find more posts by gyre Add gyre to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gyre
Wookie

I, luckily, was messing around during the first hour about to watch the end of the England match and noticed that it wasn't 24... so re-scheduled a later one. Phew

-- gyre --

POST #6 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

iankb is offline Old Post 06-25-2004 02:20 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for iankb Find more posts by iankb Add iankb to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
iankb
TiVo Forum Special Member

If you read this forum daily, you would have spotted that.

For gold text on leather in TiVoWeb, try the redbook, bluebook, greenbook and blackbook themes, now updated with button menus

POST #7 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

alle v is offline Old Post 06-25-2004 03:47 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for alle v Find more posts by alle v Add alle v to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
alle v
Pro wiggler

...I got 24 instead of Cold Case although a manual recording solved the problem.

POST #8 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

bradleyem is offline Old Post 06-25-2004 04:48 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for bradleyem Visit bradleyem's homepage! Find more posts by bradleyem Add bradleyem to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bradleyem

of course, as the England game went to extra time wouldn't the whole point of putting 24 on later be nullified?

Cachecard to be added :)

POST #9 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

blaggard is offline Old Post 06-29-2004 03:37 PM
blaggard

quote:
Originally posted by iankb
If you read this forum daily, you would have spotted that.

Ah yers but if I was going to have to read this forum every day the EPG becomes a bit surplus and if that happens I might as well buy any old pvr/dvd recorder. Fire and forget is the best thing about the Tivo

POST #10 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged