TiVo Community Forum Archive 1
READ ONLY ARCHIVES

Welcome to the TiVo Community Forum Archive
This archive covers threads on TiVo Community Forum that have not been posted to from the start until June 30, 2004.  Any thread that has a post made to it between 7/1/04 and 12/31/05, that had not been posted to, will be found in Archive 2.
This is a READ ONLY site.

Search | ARCHIVE 2 | MAIN SITE

TiVo Community Forum Archive 1 : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 TiVo Community Forum Archive 1 > Off Topic Areas (Non-TiVo) > Happy Hour - General Chit-Chat
>>> Office Space Wars <<<

Forum Jump:
Search this Thread:
Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread ---> Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
JustAllie is offline Old Post 06-30-2004 03:13 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for JustAllie Find more posts by JustAllie Add JustAllie to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JustAllie
Back among the boxes

Office Space Wars

Forgive me if this has come up before, but honest, I did do a search before posting.

My brother just sent me a link to this little video, which should be of particular interest to fans of the film Office Space who also happen to love Star Wars.

http://jeremy.zawodny.com/misc/OfficeSpaceWars.wmv

Enjoy!

POST #1 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Bryanmc is offline Old Post 06-30-2004 03:25 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Bryanmc Visit Bryanmc's homepage! Find more posts by Bryanmc Add Bryanmc to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bryanmc
Will work for money.

Ooookayyyy.

Perhaps I'll be alone here but I didn't think it was that great. All it is is Office Space in Star Wars costumes. Nothing beyond that.

3-PO doing the 'O' Face was pretty funny but at least we could have seen some lightsabers hitting R2.

I didn't see anything too creative here, but it was a pretty great homage to Office Space. Got a lot of things right from it.

POST #2 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

windracer is offline Old Post 06-30-2004 03:45 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for windracer Find more posts by windracer Add windracer to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
windracer
a!&#^d NO CARRIER

If there's one thing I can count on this forum for besides great TiVo advice, the community feel, and conversation, it's links to wierd stuff like that.

I think that's the third wierd movie link I've gotten off of here this week, along with the skydiving babies music video and German coffee commercial.

Current universal remote: Magnavox PMDVR8 - best budget URC I have used (under $30!)

POST #3 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

DreadPirateRob is offline Old Post 06-30-2004 03:46 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for DreadPirateRob Find more posts by DreadPirateRob Add DreadPirateRob to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DreadPirateRob
Miembro Gigante

quote:
Originally posted by Bryanmc
Ooookayyyy.

Perhaps I'll be alone here but I didn't think it was that great. All it is is Office Space in Star Wars costumes. Nothing beyond that.

3-PO doing the 'O' Face was pretty funny but at least we could have seen some lightsabers hitting R2.

I didn't see anything too creative here, but it was a pretty great homage to Office Space. Got a lot of things right from it.

Pretty much my thoughts as well.

They could at least have got someone to play Leia doing Jennifer Anistons's "how is that not stealing" scene in the car.

I think you must be that voice in my head - bluenoise

POST #4 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

phxbruzer is offline Old Post 06-30-2004 03:49 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for phxbruzer Visit phxbruzer's homepage! Find more posts by phxbruzer Add phxbruzer to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
phxbruzer
Viva La TiVo!!!

You know I would have watched more than 1 min of it, if it wasn't for the annoying finger snapping sounds being louder than the dialog.

Even a Broken clock is right twice a day!

POST #5 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

DLSith is offline Old Post 06-30-2004 03:55 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for DLSith Visit DLSith's homepage! Find more posts by DLSith Add DLSith to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DLSith
Advanced Member

It would have also been better if 3PO said "I am going to show HIM my O face" as we all know 3PO is gay.

Han shoots first!

POST #6 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged