TiVo Community Forum Archive 1
READ ONLY ARCHIVES

Welcome to the TiVo Community Forum Archive
This archive covers threads on TiVo Community Forum that have not been posted to from the start until June 30, 2004.  Any thread that has a post made to it between 7/1/04 and 12/31/05, that had not been posted to, will be found in Archive 2.
This is a READ ONLY site.

Search | ARCHIVE 2 | MAIN SITE

TiVo Community Forum Archive 1 : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 TiVo Community Forum Archive 1 > Forum Extras > Forum Feedback
>>> Subscriptions <<<

Pages (2): « Prev 1 [2]  
Forum Jump:
Search this Thread:
Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread ---> Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
dswallow is offline Old Post 02-24-2004 04:15 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for dswallow Visit dswallow's homepage! Find more posts by dswallow Add dswallow to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dswallow
+258PC

quote:
Originally posted by ybrew
I coulda sworn it was 2003. And I even checked Feldon's profle. Again, I coulda sworn 2003 there too.

I hadn't seen him post in a long time.

Nevermind.

Hi feldon, long time no see!

He'd sorta disappeared from here into AVSForum and has been back around since much of the DirecTV HD DVR discussion began.

TiVo Community Forum Member Posting Statistics (updated daily)
List your local digital television broadcast stations by direction/distance
AVSForum Local HDTV Info & Reception index by DMA/City

POST #21 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

ybrew is offline Old Post 02-24-2004 04:18 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ybrew Visit ybrew's homepage! Find more posts by ybrew Add ybrew to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ybrew
just-ybrew

quote:
Originally posted by Marco
Feldon's been VERY busy in the HDTV TiVo area.

Yeah, I remember him being very big in the HDTV world.

One of these days, I'll hopefully have some questions for him about this subject.

POST #22 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

jsmeeker is offline Old Post 02-24-2004 06:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for jsmeeker Find more posts by jsmeeker Add jsmeeker to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jsmeeker
Big know-it-all

I hope he's still there.. He's a great resource on HDTV.. He was a good resource back when he was active in the HH. I had the pleasure of meeting him in Houston. (and seeing you again as well, ybrew).

Yay, Smeek! Smeek rules! -- JediCowboyD
jsmeeker, you will live in a dark place someday....where they do not allow TiVo. -- nachonaco

POST #23 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

feldon23 is offline Old Post 04-05-2004 08:53 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for feldon23 Visit feldon23's homepage! Find more posts by feldon23 Add feldon23 to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
feldon23
MythBuster

Well I didn't have to pay David $10. So happy to be able to post at my rabbit pace.

Hi ybrew. I thought you'd abandoned the TiVo forum too. I know I did for about a year. I was hanging out on AVS Forum for a while. I came back here when the HDTiVo was announced and wanted to help out unofficially on the newly-created HDTiVo forum.

I also peek into the DirecTV forum from time-to-time to see if anyone could use a diagram or has questions about SBC and stacking satellite signals.

I'm still staying out of the rest of the TiVo forum because frankly I don't have enough free time to do so and the FAQ issue. It's really a big issue for me and the alternative is for me to butt heads with David until I'm banned. I figure my energy is best spent on other things than that.

Hopefully some day, the TiVo forum will have a prominent link to a well-written, oft-maintained FAQ for TiVos and DirecTV TiVos. www.tivofaq.com ain't it. The multiswitch FAQ is great, but I think you practically have to be an electrical engineer to grasp it.

I'm happy to have a section of the playground to hang out in.

Last edited by feldon23 on 04-05-2004 at 09:04 PM

POST #24 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged