TiVo Community Forum Archive 1
READ ONLY ARCHIVES

Welcome to the TiVo Community Forum Archive
This archive covers threads on TiVo Community Forum that have not been posted to from the start until June 30, 2004.  Any thread that has a post made to it between 7/1/04 and 12/31/05, that had not been posted to, will be found in Archive 2.
This is a READ ONLY site.

Search | ARCHIVE 2 | MAIN SITE

TiVo Community Forum Archive 1 : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 TiVo Community Forum Archive 1 > Main TiVo Forums > HDTV TiVo Powered PVRs
>>> RadarCity.com site says they have stock <<<

Forum Jump:
Search this Thread:
Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread ---> Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Warp is offline Old Post 06-28-2004 08:25 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Warp Find more posts by Warp Add Warp to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Warp

RadarCity.com site says they have stock

For anyone trying to find an HR10-250, check www.radarcity.com. Their web site says they are in stock.

Price: $899 + $20 shipping.

I haven't tried ordering one because I am planning to wait until more HD content is available to me, but for anyone who's ready to pull the trigger and just can't find them in stock anywhere, this tip is for you.

DISCLAIMER: I cannot vouch for radarcity.com. I have never dealt with them, so I don't know what kind of service they offer. Purchase from them at your own risk.

POST #1 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

obrook is offline Old Post 06-28-2004 08:32 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for obrook Find more posts by obrook Add obrook to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
obrook

None in stock. Said they would have them in about a week

POST #2 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

llupin is offline Old Post 06-28-2004 09:33 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for llupin Find more posts by llupin Add llupin to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
llupin
DirecTivo addict

I ordered one, then called to see if they were in stock. I was told they were and one would be shipped to me today. I hope they weren't lying.

POST #3 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

txcas is offline Old Post 06-28-2004 10:03 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for txcas Find more posts by txcas Add txcas to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
txcas

I also ordered one and faxed the DTV agreement form. I got the order confirmation email and replied to it asking them to cancel the order if they don't have them in stock as advertised. Let see what happens.

POST #4 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

labmansid is offline Old Post 06-28-2004 10:18 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for labmansid Find more posts by labmansid Add labmansid to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
labmansid
Paybacks are Hell!

I called about ten minutes ago. I said I was calling to check availabilty of an item shown on their web site as being in stock (without mentioning what item yet), she immediately asked if it was the HR10250 and said they were already sold out, so they must have been inundated with calls/orders. She said they may be getting more in a couple of weeks. Oh well, good thing I'm not in a big hurry.
Sid

POST #5 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

gregftlaud is offline Old Post 06-29-2004 08:35 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for gregftlaud Find more posts by gregftlaud Add gregftlaud to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gregftlaud

you should read their return policies. they dont accept returns on defective dss or televisions. u must take it to a repair center it says.

greg

POST #6 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

txcas is offline Old Post 06-29-2004 09:15 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for txcas Find more posts by txcas Add txcas to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
txcas

They are out of stock. I cancelled my order and got one from Ultimate Electronics today.

POST #7 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

llupin is offline Old Post 06-29-2004 08:19 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for llupin Find more posts by llupin Add llupin to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
llupin
DirecTivo addict

I GOT MINE!!!!! Hooked it up last night. Works great.

Last edited by llupin on 07-02-2004 at 02:03 AM

POST #8 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged