TiVo Community Forum Archive 1
READ ONLY ARCHIVES

Welcome to the TiVo Community Forum Archive
This archive covers threads on TiVo Community Forum that have not been posted to from the start until June 30, 2004.  Any thread that has a post made to it between 7/1/04 and 12/31/05, that had not been posted to, will be found in Archive 2.
This is a READ ONLY site.

Search | ARCHIVE 2 | MAIN SITE

TiVo Community Forum Archive 1 : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 TiVo Community Forum Archive 1 > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo UK
>>> Ofa 6 <<<

Pages (3): « Prev 1 2 [3]  
Forum Jump:
Search this Thread:
Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread ---> Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
iankb is offline Old Post 04-10-2003 01:57 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for iankb Find more posts by iankb Add iankb to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
iankb
TiVo Forum Special Member

quote:
Originally posted by Tenex
Try the MX500 link above.

Well, I've just ordered one. It's the only one that seems to counter all of my objections against the Pronto. i.e. Fully-programmable hard buttons that you can use by feel.

It's a shame that the IRCLONE-MX programming unit isn't available in the UK. At $90, it's bound to be picked up for heavy surcharging by Customs & Excise.

Ian.

POST #41 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

kwangomango is offline Old Post 06-18-2003 04:54 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kwangomango Find more posts by kwangomango Add kwangomango to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kwangomango

quote:
Originally posted by lloyd
Spoke to OFA CS and got the code for 0 - Magic 665. ( Does not fit into any patten that I can see.)

That means 9 is probably 661

POST #42 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

gyro is offline Old Post 11-05-2003 07:39 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for gyro Find more posts by gyro Add gyro to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gyro

I have just bought a OFA6 URC-7562. Can it be upgraded to work with a Tivo via the web site or only by phoning OneForAll? If it can be upgraded via the web site which options do I choose?

POST #43 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

cwaring is offline Old Post 11-06-2003 12:56 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for cwaring Visit cwaring's homepage! Find more posts by cwaring Add cwaring to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cwaring

Indeed it can. The easiest way is to call their Customer Services depatrtment and ask them to upgrade it over the phone. Ask them for code 0722. I have never had any success upgrading via the web site. You could always try it, if you want

Tivo User since April 2002
38h 'Best' Quality (120gb Upgrade)
Telewest Active Digital with Pace 1000 STB
My Personal Web Site / Unofficial Telewest Info Site / Tivo Manuals and TV Ads

POST #44 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

woody is offline Old Post 11-06-2003 01:48 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for woody Find more posts by woody Add woody to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
woody

before yo do this, if you use it with a DVD player, then make sure you tell them what DVD you have, as the upgrade will overwrite DVD setup codes. OFA CS told me that they use the same memory.

HTH

Chris

One For All URC7562, skyeye T-IR reddot remover

POST #45 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Major dude is offline Old Post 04-30-2004 03:36 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Major dude Find more posts by Major dude Add Major dude to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Major dude

ofa 6 & two TiVos

I have just bought an OFA 6 & rec`d this reply from their CS about using it to control two TiVos independently.

'You might need to change one of the codes for the Tivo with:

VCR 0722
or 1722
or 1723

However, as the necessary software is not in the memory of your One
for All handset, this code can not be set up stright away. It needs to
be
downloaded first.'

Has anybody tried this?

Does it work or do you end up with both TiVos responding together?

POST #46 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

britcub is offline Old Post 06-19-2004 10:28 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for britcub Find more posts by britcub Add britcub to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
britcub
Bear with a TiVo

Does anyone know whether the Philips SBC RU865 (now £39.99 at Argos) mentioned above has TiVo pre-programmed? It certainly looks like it can *learn* to use TiVo but would be a lot easier if I could just punch in a code...

Séamus

POST #47 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

SPR is offline Old Post 06-26-2004 04:48 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for SPR Find more posts by SPR Add SPR to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SPR

quote:
Does anyone happen to know the OneForAll magic code for TiVo TV Volume Up/Down? I have just had my OneForAll6 upgraded (to add the Pace DigiCable 4000 box) and I now seem to have lost the ability to control theTV Volume when I am in TiVo mode. (I know I could just press TV change the volume and then press TiVo again - but it worked OK before)

Rather than punch through, OFA support told me to copy the volume up/down from the other device mode:
1. Hold Magic
2. 994
3. Device key to move function from (e.g. TV)
4. Press key to move (e.g. vol +)
5. Device to move to (e.g VCR/TiVo)
6. Where to put it (e.g. vol +)
7. double red blink shows it worked

POST #48 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged