TiVo Community Forum Archive 1
READ ONLY ARCHIVES

Welcome to the TiVo Community Forum Archive
This archive covers threads on TiVo Community Forum that have not been posted to from the start until June 30, 2004.  Any thread that has a post made to it between 7/1/04 and 12/31/05, that had not been posted to, will be found in Archive 2.
This is a READ ONLY site.

Search | ARCHIVE 2 | MAIN SITE

TiVo Community Forum Archive 1 : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 TiVo Community Forum Archive 1 > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Suggestion Avenue
>>> "View Upcoming Episodes" in Showcases and Tivolution Magazine <<<

Forum Jump:
Search this Thread:
Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread ---> Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Old Post 11-21-2001 11:22 AM
Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dukat

Exclamation "View Upcoming Episodes" in Showcases and Tivolution Magazine

My biggest complaint is they don't have the "View Upcoming Episodes" in Showcases and Tivolution Magazine. I realize that the show they are "Showcasing" is the preferred time the network wants us to watch but if they have multiple showings it would be better to at least give us that option instead of making us go to the search menu and do it wasting our time. I am sorry if this has been discussed before but It is just my biggest pet peeve.

POST #1 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Tasky is offline Old Post 11-22-2001 12:03 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Tasky Visit Tasky's homepage! Find more posts by Tasky Add Tasky to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tasky
TiVo Forum Special Member

quote:
Originally posted by dukat:
My biggest complaint is they don't have the "View Upcoming Episodes" in Showcases and Tivolution Magazine. I realize that the show they are "Showcasing" is the preferred time the network wants us to watch but if they have multiple showings it would be better to at least give us that option instead of making us go to the search menu and do it wasting our time. I am sorry if this has been discussed before but It is just my biggest pet peeve.

We all feel your pain. This is one of the things that bothers me most as well...

------------------
-Tasky

POST #2 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-02-2001 11:38 AM
Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
amahler

Thumbs up

I was going to post this as a suggestion but wisely did a search on some keywords first. It seems to be a popular request. So, rather than post another I'll just throw in my plea as well.

- Aaron

POST #3 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Ensoniq is offline Old Post 12-07-2001 03:32 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ensoniq Find more posts by Ensoniq Add Ensoniq to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ensoniq

Add me to the list of people requesting this option.

There must be some technical reason why this isn't already in place, because if not it seems it would be an extremely simple change.

Can someone in-the-know speak on this issue?

------------------
-- Matthew Ryan
-- (2) Philips DSR6000s

POST #4 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged