TiVo Community Forum Archive 1
READ ONLY ARCHIVES

Welcome to the TiVo Community Forum Archive
This archive covers threads on TiVo Community Forum that have not been posted to from the start until June 30, 2004.  Any thread that has a post made to it between 7/1/04 and 12/31/05, that had not been posted to, will be found in Archive 2.
This is a READ ONLY site.

Search | ARCHIVE 2 | MAIN SITE

TiVo Community Forum Archive 1 : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 TiVo Community Forum Archive 1 > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Home Media Features & TiVoToGo
>>> What do I have to Buy? <<<

Forum Jump:
Search this Thread:
Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread ---> Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
ljwhite is offline Old Post 05-11-2004 11:40 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ljwhite Find more posts by ljwhite Add ljwhite to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ljwhite

Talking What do I have to Buy?

I want to be able to have a TIVO in my living room and my bedroom and be able to starting watching a recorded show in my living room and finish it in my bedroom. I have a Phillips Stand alone with life time service now. What happens to it. Can I use it in another room? Can I transfer it to my daughter if it will not help in what I want listed above?

Joe

POST #1 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Video-Idiot is offline Old Post 05-12-2004 12:19 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Video-Idiot Find more posts by Video-Idiot Add Video-Idiot to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Video-Idiot
My bad, sorry.

As I understand the new Series 2 with HMO will allow you to start watching in one room & finish in another, however, you will need TWO units both with HMO options. You'll have to pay for the service on both machines.

If you read something here that offends you... stop reading.
Even the voice of reason needs to shut up now and then.
A date can be seen as a nonrecurring expense... a wife is overhead.

POST #2 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

jmX is offline Old Post 05-12-2004 12:42 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for jmX Find more posts by jmX Add jmX to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jmX

..and HMO is not transferable.

POST #3 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

matthewwhite is offline Old Post 05-16-2004 07:25 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for matthewwhite Find more posts by matthewwhite Add matthewwhite to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
matthewwhite

HMO goes with the box...

POST #4 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged