TiVo Community Forum Archive 1
READ ONLY ARCHIVES

Welcome to the TiVo Community Forum Archive
This archive covers threads on TiVo Community Forum that have not been posted to from the start until June 30, 2004.  Any thread that has a post made to it between 7/1/04 and 12/31/05, that had not been posted to, will be found in Archive 2.
This is a READ ONLY site.

Search | ARCHIVE 2 | MAIN SITE

TiVo Community Forum Archive 1 : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 TiVo Community Forum Archive 1 > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Home Media Features & TiVoToGo
>>> Remote Scheduling? Adjust existing? <<<

Forum Jump:
Search this Thread:
Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread ---> Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
tivarino is offline Old Post 06-13-2004 04:02 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tivarino Find more posts by tivarino Add tivarino to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tivarino

Remote Scheduling? Adjust existing?

Now that HMO is free (thank you) I will be using the remote scheduling option. Is there a way to change the options on a previously scheduled program? Lets say you have something scheduled for 9:00 one night, but earlier that evening Georgieboy decides to to have a half hour press conference (or a game runs late or whatever). I can see how to schedule a new program, but how might I change the end time of something already scheduled? Is it possible?
TIA

POST #1 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

coldtoes is offline Old Post 06-13-2004 04:41 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for coldtoes Find more posts by coldtoes Add coldtoes to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
coldtoes
vermicious knid

Unfortunately, HMF (nee HMO ) does not currently include the ability to view or change information that's already on your TiVo. I'm hopeful this will be added in the future. So in the example you gave, you'd just need to schedule a new recording with the new times, and tell it to record even if something else conflicts so it would override your earlier request. If the show had already started recording, then I'd request a recording for whatever is that channel afterwards, so you'd get the last half hour in a separate recording.

POST #2 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

newted is offline Old Post 06-13-2004 07:34 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for newted Find more posts by newted Add newted to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
newted

you would have to go to the todo list on tivo and change it, i think..

POST #3 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged