TiVo Community Forum Archive 1
READ ONLY ARCHIVES

Welcome to the TiVo Community Forum Archive
This archive covers threads on TiVo Community Forum that have not been posted to from the start until June 30, 2004.  Any thread that has a post made to it between 7/1/04 and 12/31/05, that had not been posted to, will be found in Archive 2.
This is a READ ONLY site.

Search | ARCHIVE 2 | MAIN SITE

TiVo Community Forum Archive 1 : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 TiVo Community Forum Archive 1 > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo UK
>>> Sky key sent in the remote codes <<<

Forum Jump:
Search this Thread:
Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread ---> Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
tonywalk is offline Old Post 06-23-2004 07:48 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tonywalk Find more posts by tonywalk Add tonywalk to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tonywalk

Sky key sent in the remote codes

Guys,

Has anyone else noticed within the last few months (since Sky did the significant software upgrading) that the Sky key to jump you out of the menus/playback etc prior to the three numbers being sent to change the channel, seems not to be working reliably, resulting in missing digits.

It is happening definitely on my Sky+ (Pace series 1) with (obviously) the codes with the Sky key in. I believe it is also happening on my super-fast Pace 2600 ordinary box too using the Grundig codes with the Sky key within. Both are on the slowest send setting.

Will do some testing tomorrow to see if I can reproduce the problem (wayyyy tooooo late tonight).

How easy is it to get the delay between the Sky key and the start of the numerics adjusted by Tivo. I would be happy to beta test sets of revised codes.

Regards,
Tony.

POST #1 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

ozsat is offline Old Post 06-23-2004 09:07 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ozsat Find more posts by ozsat Add ozsat to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ozsat
Very Nice Moderator

I've not seen any problems at all!

POST #2 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

TivoTown is offline Old Post 06-23-2004 06:18 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TivoTown Find more posts by TivoTown Add TivoTown to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TivoTown

Me neither.

POST #3 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged