TiVo Community Forum Archive 1
READ ONLY ARCHIVES

Welcome to the TiVo Community Forum Archive
This archive covers threads on TiVo Community Forum that have not been posted to from the start until June 30, 2004.  Any thread that has a post made to it between 7/1/04 and 12/31/05, that had not been posted to, will be found in Archive 2.
This is a READ ONLY site.

Search | ARCHIVE 2 | MAIN SITE

TiVo Community Forum Archive 1 : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 TiVo Community Forum Archive 1 > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Home Media Features & TiVoToGo
>>> HMO problem <<<

Forum Jump:
Search this Thread:
Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread ---> Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
xpmagician is offline Old Post 06-23-2004 12:04 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for xpmagician Find more posts by xpmagician Add xpmagician to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
xpmagician

HMO problem

i have a toshiba sh400. i have activated the 45 days trials for this machine. i have also sucessfully installed ethernet network to my tivo and update schedule through my network. For some reason, i still couldn't find the Home media Options on my Tivo menu ? do anyone got this problem???

POST #1 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

dirtypacman is offline Old Post 06-23-2004 06:33 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for dirtypacman Visit dirtypacman's homepage! Find more posts by dirtypacman Add dirtypacman to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dirtypacman
Best in Class

You may need to wait a few more days for the HMO option to arrive on your tivo...also you may not get the option for HMO until after your trial period of Plus is over.

Im not sure of this but I believe that may be how it goes. If you want PLUS sooner I believe you can force the Trial to be over and go straight to Plus but that includes contacting tivo and getting them to do it.

1) TIVO Series 2 225 Hour (Upgraded) w/monthly service
2) PIONEER #810H-S (Un-modified)
3) TIVO Series 2 80 Hour (Un-modified)
(#2/3) with Lifetime + networked

HD Comcast /Digital Comcast

Network through Verizon DSL
w/Belkin Router and (2) LinkSys USB200M ethernet adapter

POST #2 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

bedelman is offline Old Post 06-23-2004 07:54 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for bedelman Visit bedelman's homepage! Find more posts by bedelman Add bedelman to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bedelman
Call me Bob

One of the TiVo folks on the forum commented that they haven't added the Home Media Features to the free trial of TiVo Plus on the DVD combination units yet. For right now if you want the Home Media Features on one of those units, the only way is to begin paying for TiVo Plus.

1 Pioneer DVR-810H
2 TiVo Series 2 80 hour (one living with son in college)
1 TiVo Series 2 140 hour
1 Humax DRT-800 DVD Recorder with TiVo
1 Sony SVR-2000 (living with other son in Michigan)

POST #3 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

xpmagician is offline Old Post 06-24-2004 09:23 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for xpmagician Find more posts by xpmagician Add xpmagician to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
xpmagician

if i cancel my tivo trial and get the tivo plus i will get the HMO feature right? what if when i cancel tivo plus ang go back to tivo basic, will i still be able to listen to mp3 through my tivo? i dont' need the online scheduling.

POST #4 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

rsnaider is offline Old Post 06-24-2004 05:50 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for rsnaider Find more posts by rsnaider Add rsnaider to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rsnaider
TiVo Forum Special Member

quote:
Originally posted by xpmagician
if i cancel my tivo trial and get the tivo plus i will get the HMO feature right? what if when i cancel tivo plus ang go back to tivo basic, will i still be able to listen to mp3 through my tivo? i dont' need the online scheduling.

All features of Home Media Option require a subscription to TiVo Plus in your case. If you cancel and revert back to TiVo basic you will lose HMO, including Music.

TiVo | SERlES2 - 302 Hrs
TiVo | SONY SVR3000 - 273 Hrs

POST #5 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged