TiVo Community Forum Archive 1
READ ONLY ARCHIVES

Welcome to the TiVo Community Forum Archive
This archive covers threads on TiVo Community Forum that have not been posted to from the start until June 30, 2004.  Any thread that has a post made to it between 7/1/04 and 12/31/05, that had not been posted to, will be found in Archive 2.
This is a READ ONLY site.

Search | ARCHIVE 2 | MAIN SITE

TiVo Community Forum Archive 1 : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 TiVo Community Forum Archive 1 > Off Topic Areas (Non-TiVo) > Happy Hour - General Chit-Chat
>>> VirtualBank Referral? <<<

Forum Jump:
Search this Thread:
Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread ---> Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Y0SHI is offline Old Post 06-27-2004 10:14 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Y0SHI Find more posts by Y0SHI Add Y0SHI to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Y0SHI

VirtualBank Referral?

Does anyone know if VirtualBank still has their referral plan? If they do, and someone would want to send me one, it would be greatly appreciated!

POST #1 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

blips is offline Old Post 06-28-2004 01:36 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for blips Find more posts by blips Add blips to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blips
Advanced Member

I just sent you a PM

POST #2 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

blips is offline Old Post 06-28-2004 02:38 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for blips Find more posts by blips Add blips to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blips
Advanced Member

Y0SHI I need one more piece of info. Please check your PM again.

POST #3 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Raj is offline Old Post 06-28-2004 06:14 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Raj Visit Raj's homepage! Find more posts by Raj Add Raj to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Raj
1.5kW of fun!

Are they any good? I mean, besides the free $20.

In memory of Ed Hopper -- 5130 --

I'm noticing more and more how my life is beginning to mirror Raj's....YIKES!! --disco

1x107hr Sony DirecTiVo
1x35hr Hughes HDVR2 DirecTV DVR powered by TiVo

POST #4 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

blips is offline Old Post 06-28-2004 10:48 AM
blips
Advanced Member

They just have a money market account that is at 2.13% interest. I can't get that at my bank. They have other services but I haven't really checked them out.

POST #5 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

transpizzle is offline Old Post 06-28-2004 12:24 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for transpizzle Find more posts by transpizzle Add transpizzle to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
transpizzle
Still lickin'...

Say I put around 3,000 to 5,000 in there, how long will it take before I start seeing any dividends in the money market? I know it's not gonna make me rich or anything, but I have some extra money laying around that should be drawing interest.

And if I read correctly, you can add and withdraw funds from your checking account? Sounds Ok, you can PM me too if you want with a referral.

POST #6 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

blips is offline Old Post 06-28-2004 08:13 PM
blips
Advanced Member

Intrest is compounded monthly just like any savings account. The referal money is there pretty much right away but I think you need to keep the account for 90 days or there is a fee.

POST #7 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged