TiVo Community Forum Archive 1
READ ONLY ARCHIVES

Welcome to the TiVo Community Forum Archive
This archive covers threads on TiVo Community Forum that have not been posted to from the start until June 30, 2004.  Any thread that has a post made to it between 7/1/04 and 12/31/05, that had not been posted to, will be found in Archive 2.
This is a READ ONLY site.

Search | ARCHIVE 2 | MAIN SITE

TiVo Community Forum Archive 1 : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 TiVo Community Forum Archive 1 > Main TiVo Forums > DIRECTV Receiver with TiVo
>>> CC Phillips DTiVo gone for good? <<<

Forum Jump:
Search this Thread:
Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread ---> Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
HelloNewman is offline Old Post 11-29-2001 09:04 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for HelloNewman Find more posts by HelloNewman Add HelloNewman to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HelloNewman
Hello, Jerry

Arrow CC Phillips DTiVo gone for good?

None on website. None in West/Middle Tennessee stores. I fear I've waited too long. I know they are other places, but would really have preferred to have the good and inexpensive CC warantee. Anyone think these will restock or have we come to the end?
KS

POST #1 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-29-2001 11:12 AM
Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ridgerunner

Pick up one from www.americansatellite.com

Still $99 including Shipping and if you mention you were refered you should get $25.00 off your order.

I just bought mine from them a couple weeks ago. I had it in 2 days the warranty is great. I have bought all my Direct TV recievers there for the past 3 years. Great company.

Incase this deletes the link thats American Satellite.

Good luck.

------------------

POST #2 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Sir_whinealot is offline Old Post 11-29-2001 08:30 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Sir_whinealot Find more posts by Sir_whinealot Add Sir_whinealot to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sir_whinealot
Seenyer Member

quote:
Originally posted by HelloNewman:
None on website. None in West/Middle Tennessee stores. I fear I've waited too long. I know they are other places, but would really have preferred to have the good and inexpensive CC warantee. Anyone think these will restock or have we come to the end?
KS

HelloNewman...
Call yer CC and ask if they have any left in their warehouse that might be coming in over the weekend. Often times they run out of stock, but replenish within days. If not, you can purchase for $59-$79 (new subscriber) online.

POST #3 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

shamrock is offline Old Post 11-30-2001 04:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for shamrock Visit shamrock's homepage! Find more posts by shamrock Add shamrock to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shamrock

A salesman at Circuit City told me they can still be ordered.

POST #4 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

LesHarris is offline Old Post 11-30-2001 06:25 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for LesHarris Find more posts by LesHarris Add LesHarris to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LesHarris

If you are near a Best Buy they are selling the Hughes for $99. Don't know what the extended warranty goes for at Best Buy.

------------------
Les

POST #5 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

WMeda is offline Old Post 12-01-2001 01:48 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for WMeda Find more posts by WMeda Add WMeda to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WMeda

Does anyone know if American Satellite sells extended warranties and if so, how much they cost?

Thanks.

POST #6 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged