TiVo Community Forum Archive 1
READ ONLY ARCHIVES

Welcome to the TiVo Community Forum Archive
This archive covers threads on TiVo Community Forum that have not been posted to from the start until June 30, 2004.  Any thread that has a post made to it between 7/1/04 and 12/31/05, that had not been posted to, will be found in Archive 2.
This is a READ ONLY site.

Search | ARCHIVE 2 | MAIN SITE

TiVo Community Forum Archive 1 : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 TiVo Community Forum Archive 1 > TiVo TV Talk > Now Playing - TV Show Talk
>>> 24- Season Finale (Spoilers Within)...... <<<

Pages (6): [1] 2 3 4 Next » ... Last »  
Forum Jump:
Search this Thread:
Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread ---> Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Corey140 is offline Old Post 05-22-2002 08:01 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Corey140 Find more posts by Corey140 Add Corey140 to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Corey140
This Space For Rent!

24- Season Finale (Spoilers Within)......

I'm upset. What the hell did Teri die of? wtf.....

POST #1 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

GoldenTiger is offline Old Post 05-22-2002 08:05 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for GoldenTiger Find more posts by GoldenTiger Add GoldenTiger to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoldenTiger
Tivo Pony =)!

I missed the last couple of minutes... what happened!? Jack was on his way back to the station, but the wife was tied up still and she was about to be shot. Did she get shot? What happened? Is there going to be a 25th episode?

If she died, it was probably of the gas that I think she was fed. Before the black tape was put on her mouth, something was held over her mouth for a couple of seconds like a poison mask. She probably died of that.

I just updated to 2.5 on my directivo (got it today). It's now on a screen saying UPDATING DATABASE THIS WILL TAKE A LONG TIME. How long will it take !?

POST #2 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Corey140 is offline Old Post 05-22-2002 08:08 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Corey140 Find more posts by Corey140 Add Corey140 to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Corey140
This Space For Rent!

Jack was going back to the building. He drives in when Nina is driving out
they shot at each other and nina crashes, he jumps hold the gun to her head to kill her but the rest of CTU comes down and tells him to not to do it. Nina tells him not to kill her or he won't find out that she wasn't working for Drazen but for someone else so I guess we will find out next season who she was working for.....

I didn't notice the gas being held over her face.

POST #3 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

GoldenTiger is offline Old Post 05-22-2002 08:10 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for GoldenTiger Find more posts by GoldenTiger Add GoldenTiger to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoldenTiger
Tivo Pony =)!

Teri (Jack's Wife) died? (I don't know the character names well, I've seen all the episodes out-of-order over time). Yeah, she held something white like a container over her face. I just rewinded the Tivo to look... something definitely went in her mouth. Thanks for the ending... 24 = good show .

POST #4 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

dschwab is offline Old Post 05-22-2002 08:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for dschwab Find more posts by dschwab Add dschwab to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dschwab
Advanced Member

The blood was in her lower torso region (stomach, lower chest). Odd place to shoot someone, so shooting seems to be ruled out. What was determined to be the cause of her cramping earlier in the season? I don't remember it being a serious condition, but perhaps stree or being bound and gagged caused that condition to worsen?

POST #5 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Corey140 is offline Old Post 05-22-2002 08:15 AM
Corey140
This Space For Rent!

The cramps were that she was pregant and was raped.....

POST #6 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

chroma601 is offline Old Post 05-22-2002 08:15 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for chroma601 Find more posts by chroma601 Add chroma601 to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chroma601
Advanced Member

Nina had her gun out (with silencer) as she was telling Teri someone would find her. She obviously shot Teri as she left. Bummer ending, with Jack sobbing he's sorry, fade to black.

POST #7 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Corey140 is offline Old Post 05-22-2002 08:16 AM
Corey140
This Space For Rent!

The ran out the door before she could shot but hell she killed Jamie and she was with the other guy the whole time too....

POST #8 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

cheerdude is offline Old Post 05-22-2002 08:22 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for cheerdude Find more posts by cheerdude Add cheerdude to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cheerdude
Marathon Trainee

Good ending... liked the fact that the clock at the end didn't make any noise at the end.

I didn't notice the poision over the mouth... probably just to knock her out.

Nina shot Teri as she was leaving... she had her orders to kill anyone that knew about her association with Germany.

The range of emotions (or maybe rage) that Jack showed was great. Especially the fact of shooting the clip into Victor Drazen.

Overall - great series... can't wait until 24 - Season 2 starts up. Hope that Fox or FX decides to re-run the first season.

Jeff

Please visit my Personal Page to learn more and to donate online. 100% of your donation is Tax Deductible.
If you wish to donate via check, please either PM or email me for information.

POST #9 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

holee is offline Old Post 05-22-2002 08:23 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for holee Visit holee's homepage! Find more posts by holee Add holee to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
holee
Uncertain

Cool

Teri's dead? Thanks God!!! One down, one to go!!

Of course, muder is morally wrong and we shouldn't celebrate it, but this time I think it's okay. Thank you Nina, for raising the world's IQ by 300 points.

POST #10 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Corey140 is offline Old Post 05-22-2002 08:25 AM
Corey140
This Space For Rent!

lol....

Hmm, I don't know how I missed when Nina shot here. I wonder who she was really working for.....

POST #11 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

GoldenTiger is offline Old Post 05-22-2002 08:28 AM
GoldenTiger
Tivo Pony =)!

quote:
Originally posted by cheerdude
Good ending... liked the fact that the clock at the end didn't make any noise at the end.

I didn't notice the poision over the mouth... probably just to knock her out.

Nina shot Teri as she was leaving... she had her orders to kill anyone that knew about her association with Germany.

The range of emotions (or maybe rage) that Jack showed was great. Especially the fact of shooting the clip into Victor Drazen.

Overall - great series... can't wait until 24 - Season 2 starts up. Hope that Fox or FX decides to re-run the first season.

Jeff

FX has been rerunning it for awhile . It's there!

What in the world is "FOXW"? I have Fox 5 (local NY station) and something called "FOXW" which have different lineups, as well as FX (that I know what it is). Is FOXW the national Fox station? Nice because it gives me access to extra Simpsons episodes !

POST #12 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

holee is offline Old Post 05-22-2002 08:33 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for holee Visit holee's homepage! Find more posts by holee Add holee to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
holee
Uncertain

Zap2it reports that 24 won't be rerun anytime soon...

http://tv.zap2it.com/news/tvnewsdaily.html?26065

POST #13 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Corey140 is offline Old Post 05-22-2002 08:34 AM
Corey140
This Space For Rent!

FOXW=KTTV LA FOX11

POST #14 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

dschwab is offline Old Post 05-22-2002 08:40 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for dschwab Find more posts by dschwab Add dschwab to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dschwab
Advanced Member

quote:
Originally posted by Corey140
The cramps were that she was pregant and was raped.....

Not exactly, the pregnancy was irritating another disorder which in turn caused the cramping. The rape didn't have anything to do with either one. It's this other disorder that I cannot remember.

EDIT: not much information on the visit to the clinic in Fox's episode guide, so this likely had nothing to do with her death. Still think it's an odd place to shoot someone if you're trying to kill them.

POST #15 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

kdaveler is offline Old Post 05-22-2002 08:49 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kdaveler Find more posts by kdaveler Add kdaveler to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kdaveler
Always Happy Hour!

Was it worth the wait? in one word: Yes! The ending was great and I think made up for some of the stinkers along the way.

Saw them all from start to finish. Yes, I do have a life thanks to TiVo.

Ken

August 2004 Tivo Community Heads Up Hold'em Winner.

POST #16 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

AndyK is offline Old Post 05-22-2002 09:01 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for AndyK Find more posts by AndyK Add AndyK to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AndyK
unsatisfied

And the daughter lived? Boy, am I pissed!

Oh man, I think this episode lowered my IQ 300 points, stupid plot, stupid people and I'm feeling a bit stupid for watching the whole thing.

Lets make Jack come to us, and when he does, run away

Good thing none of the people that Nina passed in the back halls thought nothing of her talking in hushed tones on a cell phone, not to mention all the security cameras

Talk German when it matters and English when it doesn't

And the hits keep coming! Next season, alien abduction!

POST #17 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Kaokulk is offline Old Post 05-22-2002 09:09 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Kaokulk Find more posts by Kaokulk Add Kaokulk to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kaokulk

Now in the garage scene, if Tony picked up a gun and shot Mason, THAT would have been a surprise!

POST #18 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Kaokulk is offline Old Post 05-22-2002 09:13 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Kaokulk Find more posts by Kaokulk Add Kaokulk to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kaokulk

quote:
Originally posted by holee
Teri's dead? Thanks God!!! One down, one to go!!

Who's the other one? Kim or Jack?

Anyone think that Sherry was gonna grab a knife and stick it in Palmer's back? "If I can't be the President, neither can he!"

POST #19 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

spartanstew is offline Old Post 05-22-2002 09:29 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for spartanstew Find more posts by spartanstew Add spartanstew to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
spartanstew
AKA WoohooStew

Boston Public spoiler contained in post:

Spoiler Alert! (highlight to read)
Good series, I enjoyed it. I mentioned in another post that I didn't think they had the balls to kill Harry in Boston Public, and I told my wife the same thing regarding Teri. I'm glad I was wrong on this one. A good show always needs a little death to main characters.
Although I was hoping Tony would be a second mole or something else exciting would happen in the garage, overall I was pleased.

Stew

FREQUENT INQUIRIES:
YAMM: yet another meaningless milestone
SOAK: source of all knowledge
UMF: unseen mystical force
IBTL: in before the lock
curious about picture in picture on a directivo: DO A SEARCH FOR PIP
curious as to which universal remote is the best for tivo:DO A SEARCH FOR UNIVERSAL REMOTE.

Sony SAT-T60: DirecTiVo receiver - Modified to 228 Hours
Hughes HDVR2 Directv receiver with TiVo - Unmodified
Hughes HDVR2 Directv receiver with TiVo - Unmodified
Philips DSR7000 Directv receiver withTiVo- Unmodified
Samsung SIR-S4040R Directv receiver with TiVo - Unmodified

Last edited by spartanstew on 05-27-2002 at 06:12 AM

POST #20 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged