TiVo Community Forum Archive 1
READ ONLY ARCHIVES

Welcome to the TiVo Community Forum Archive
This archive covers threads on TiVo Community Forum that have not been posted to from the start until June 30, 2004.  Any thread that has a post made to it between 7/1/04 and 12/31/05, that had not been posted to, will be found in Archive 2.
This is a READ ONLY site.

Search | ARCHIVE 2 | MAIN SITE

TiVo Community Forum Archive 1 : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 TiVo Community Forum Archive 1 > TiVo TV Talk > Now Playing - TV Show Talk
>>> WitchBlade 2 Movie on WB? <<<

Forum Jump:
Search this Thread:
Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread ---> Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
andyf is offline Old Post 05-30-2002 09:42 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for andyf Visit andyf's homepage! Find more posts by andyf Add andyf to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
andyf
Long time TiVo user

WitchBlade 2 Movie on WB?

This has shown up under my WitchBlade WL. There's no detail. Is it related to the new season starting on June 16th or is it totally unrelated to the series.

POST #1 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Philosofy is offline Old Post 06-01-2002 10:09 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Philosofy Find more posts by Philosofy Add Philosofy to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Philosofy
Super Duper Member

I think the first episode is a 2 hour movie.

The voices in my head are screaming.

POST #2 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

rasheed is offline Old Post 06-02-2002 12:37 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for rasheed Find more posts by rasheed Add rasheed to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rasheed
Advanced Member

The time choice is bad. I assume this will also air on TNT.

Although, the whole show seems in trouble with the recent news (despite the fact that the new episodes are still scheduled).

Rasheed

POST #3 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

andyf is offline Old Post 06-02-2002 12:52 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for andyf Visit andyf's homepage! Find more posts by andyf Add andyf to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
andyf
Long time TiVo user

There's detail now. Sure enough it's a new 2 hr WitchBlade movie with Yancy Butler.

Should this now be promoted to SP Alerts?

POST #4 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Rob Helmerichs is offline Old Post 06-03-2002 05:05 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Rob Helmerichs Visit Rob Helmerichs's homepage! Find more posts by Rob Helmerichs Add Rob Helmerichs to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rob Helmerichs
Um...

quote:
Originally posted by andyf
There's detail now. Sure enough it's a new 2 hr WitchBlade movie with Yancy Butler.
It looks like a compilation of the episodes from last year where Sara did Silence of the Lambs with the senator's daughter...

POST #5 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

DanT is offline Old Post 06-05-2002 02:37 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for DanT Find more posts by DanT Add DanT to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DanT
In Absentia

But do you remember how they ended it last year?

Spoiler Alert! (highlight to read)
With Sara "resetting" time and going back to the start of the series. This may be a way of fast-forwarding through the stuff we've already seen that isn't going to happen differently.

SB: "Captain, do you mind if I say Grace?"
MR: "Only if you say it out loud."

POST #6 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Rob Helmerichs is offline Old Post 06-05-2002 03:10 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Rob Helmerichs Visit Rob Helmerichs's homepage! Find more posts by Rob Helmerichs Add Rob Helmerichs to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rob Helmerichs
Um...

Doesn't look that way...the new series will start at the same point the old one did, but this "movie" is two episodes from the middle of the season, being broadcast BEFORE the second season premiere, on another channel.

I think they've just packaged two straight reruns as a TV movie.

POST #7 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

biker is offline Old Post 06-05-2002 08:46 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for biker Find more posts by biker Add biker to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
biker
Advanced Member

According to unidentified sources, Yancy Butler, the star of TNT's "Witchblade," should be out of rehab and ready to continue production on the series starting Monday (June 10), reports the Hollywood Reporter.

Initially there had been a concern that Butler's stint in alcohol rehabilitation would sideline the production of "Witchblade" and cause an interruption in the show's second-season schedule.

Only six of the 13 episodes have been completed so far, but it looks as though Butler will return in time to ensure a seamless season.

Rumors were also circulating that if Butler didn't recover in time, producers would consider replacing her with another actress. But the star's treatment has been successful, and she is expected to return to the show in her old role starting on Monday.

POST #8 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

DanT is offline Old Post 06-11-2002 02:23 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for DanT Find more posts by DanT Add DanT to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DanT
In Absentia

So did anyone actually watch the 2-hour movie? My TiVo recorded it, but I haven't had a chance to check it out yet. If anyone can tell me it really was just two episodes from Season 1, then I'll delete it without bothering to watch.

SB: "Captain, do you mind if I say Grace?"
MR: "Only if you say it out loud."

POST #9 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

SammyTerry is offline Old Post 06-11-2002 03:27 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for SammyTerry Find more posts by SammyTerry Add SammyTerry to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SammyTerry
Hero Squad

It was the final 2 episodes of Season 1. I'm glad I watched it; it was a good refresher to remind me who all the characters were.

POST #10 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

OasisRed is offline Old Post 06-11-2002 03:51 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for OasisRed Find more posts by OasisRed Add OasisRed to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
OasisRed
Bot Stopper

The 2-hour movie showed up on my WB station yesterday. It was the last episode of the first season where she (read spoiler above). I think the TNT version is the first episode of the new season.

POST #11 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

biker is offline Old Post 06-12-2002 11:29 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for biker Find more posts by biker Add biker to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
biker
Advanced Member

That was the first time I ever watch it. Did those 2 hrs tell me about the whole season or did I miss alot of info I should know about for this season?

POST #12 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged