TiVo Community Forum Archive 1
READ ONLY ARCHIVES

Welcome to the TiVo Community Forum Archive
This archive covers threads on TiVo Community Forum that have not been posted to from the start until June 30, 2004.  Any thread that has a post made to it between 7/1/04 and 12/31/05, that had not been posted to, will be found in Archive 2.
This is a READ ONLY site.

Search | ARCHIVE 2 | MAIN SITE

TiVo Community Forum Archive 1 : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 TiVo Community Forum Archive 1 > TiVo TV Talk > Now Playing - TV Show Talk
>>> FX is screwing with "The Shield" <<<

Forum Jump:
Search this Thread:
Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread ---> Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
bruab is offline Old Post 06-03-2002 09:25 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for bruab Find more posts by bruab Add bruab to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bruab
my spoon is too big!

FX is screwing with "The Shield"

Just noticed that FX's sunday night movie ran late, so their "The Shield" marathon was moved from 10-11,11-12 to 10:30-11:30,11:30-12:30. Was this such a surprise that they couldn't update the program guide?

POST #1 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Spire is offline Old Post 06-03-2002 09:41 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Spire Find more posts by Spire Add Spire to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Spire
Broken

Question

I'm on Pacific time, so The Shield hasn't shown yet where I live. Thanks for the heads up!

Is there any chance you could pinpoint exactly when the first episode starts? Is it 10:30pm on the dot?

Last edited by Melody Chalis on Today at 03:47 AM

POST #2 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Spire is offline Old Post 06-03-2002 12:02 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Spire Find more posts by Spire Add Spire to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Spire
Broken

It started at 10:29:50pm.

Last edited by Melody Chalis on Today at 03:47 AM

POST #3 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

bruab is offline Old Post 06-03-2002 11:52 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for bruab Find more posts by bruab Add bruab to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bruab
my spoon is too big!

quote:
Originally posted by Spire
I'm on Pacific time, so The Shield hasn't shown yet where I live. Thanks for the heads up!

Is there any chance you could pinpoint exactly when the first episode starts? Is it 10:30pm on the dot?

Sorry, here on the east coast I had gone to bed

They ran a crawl under the movie at 10:00 saying "The Shield will start at 10:30". So it didn't catch them totally by surprise - I wonder what the deal was that they couldn't get the schedule info right?

I guess this should have been posted in "Season Pass Alerts", but it was a last minute thing. I'm glad someone was warned...

POST #4 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

smak is offline Old Post 06-04-2002 02:13 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for smak Find more posts by smak Add smak to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
smak
new glossy edition

Speaking of The Shield, was the scene 2 weeks ago, when Mackey (sp), was showing the interrogation rooms to that reporter, and he buzzes by a channel showing his partner having sex with that girl, the funniest thing you've seen in a long time.

I was laughing my a** off.

-smak-

1. Buy
2. Complain
3. Research
4. Apologize

Come visit us at TC Poker Community

www.tcpokercommunity.com

POST #5 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

MacThor is offline Old Post 06-04-2002 02:51 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MacThor Visit MacThor's homepage! Find more posts by MacThor Add MacThor to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MacThor
Uniter, not Divider

quote:
Originally posted by smak
Speaking of The Shield, was the scene 2 weeks ago, when Mackey (sp), was showing the interrogation rooms to that reporter, and he buzzes by a channel showing his partner having sex with that girl, the funniest thing you've seen in a long time.

I was laughing my a** off.

-smak-

Yesss! Nothing like blowing a case by banging the prime suspect in the interrogation room.

My favorite scene of the series so far has to be Mackey busting in on the rookie and arresting his lover. "Don't worry...your boyfriend can lock up...right, officer?"

Mac

POST #6 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged