TiVo Community Forum Archive 1
READ ONLY ARCHIVES

Welcome to the TiVo Community Forum Archive
This archive covers threads on TiVo Community Forum that have not been posted to from the start until June 30, 2004.  Any thread that has a post made to it between 7/1/04 and 12/31/05, that had not been posted to, will be found in Archive 2.
This is a READ ONLY site.

Search | ARCHIVE 2 | MAIN SITE

TiVo Community Forum Archive 1 : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 TiVo Community Forum Archive 1 > TiVo TV Talk > Now Playing - TV Show Talk
>>> Anyone watch Bachelorettes in Alaska? <<<

Forum Jump:
Search this Thread:
Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread ---> Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Bryanmc is offline Old Post 06-03-2002 09:56 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Bryanmc Visit Bryanmc's homepage! Find more posts by Bryanmc Add Bryanmc to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bryanmc
Will work for money.

Anyone watch Bachelorettes in Alaska?

We watched it last night. Not sure what to think.

They didn't do a great job of explaining the game.

We'll give it a few more tries.

POST #1 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Southpaw is offline Old Post 06-03-2002 09:57 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Southpaw Visit Southpaw's homepage! Find more posts by Southpaw Add Southpaw to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Southpaw
Just Boring Ol' Me.

Don't tell me - let me guess. Is it on FOX?

POST #2 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Bryanmc is offline Old Post 06-03-2002 09:58 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Bryanmc Visit Bryanmc's homepage! Find more posts by Bryanmc Add Bryanmc to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bryanmc
Will work for money.

quote:
Originally posted by Southpaw
Don't tell me - let me guess. Is it on FOX?

Well DUH!

What other self-respecting network would carry this?

POST #3 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

walters is offline Old Post 06-03-2002 09:59 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for walters Find more posts by walters Add walters to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
walters
TiVo Forum Special Member

Are you kidding? I thought the title pretty much explained the game

POST #4 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Otto is offline Old Post 06-03-2002 10:34 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Otto Find more posts by Otto Add Otto to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Otto

What?

See, this is why I love my Tivo. It's my Tivo that even keeps me from hearing about crap like this.

POST #5 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

GDG76 is offline Old Post 06-03-2002 11:12 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for GDG76 Find more posts by GDG76 Add GDG76 to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GDG76
hipster doofus

I was intrigued after hearing about this today.. went out and checked fox.com for the profiles.. these women are the "prizes"? no offense, but if i am going to whore myself out to a media conglomerate to fawn over women and be at their whims for editing, at least make them super hot...

you could find women of this caliber at closing time at any local bar...

these "hook-up" shows are ridiculous anyways.. though i imagine this would be fun to mock..how do they always manage to find idiots?

drew

POST #6 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

GDG76 is offline Old Post 06-03-2002 11:23 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for GDG76 Find more posts by GDG76 Add GDG76 to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GDG76
hipster doofus

Re: Anyone watch Bachelorettes in Alaska?

quote:
Originally posted by Bryanmc

They didn't do a great job of explaining the game.

that's the new way that reality shows try to keep people's interest

1. make the rules so confusing that even the producers don't understand them. they think people will tune in to figure out the rules. witness The Road Rules Challenge lunacy.. get 50 points for jumping through a hoop, 25 more for the hoop being on fire, 25 more if you do it on a tiger..etc.. then points are redeemed for magic stones/beans/cow pies which are only redeemable at certain stations of the...blah blah blah..after a while, it gets so confusing i just give up trying to understand and go back to mocking the contestants...

2. change the rules as you go..witness survivor..

drew

POST #7 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

LifeIsABeach is offline Old Post 06-03-2002 11:40 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for LifeIsABeach Find more posts by LifeIsABeach Add LifeIsABeach to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LifeIsABeach

Hurry and sign up! They are taking applications for the next one already.

POST #8 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged