TiVo Community Forum Archive 1
READ ONLY ARCHIVES

Welcome to the TiVo Community Forum Archive
This archive covers threads on TiVo Community Forum that have not been posted to from the start until June 30, 2004.  Any thread that has a post made to it between 7/1/04 and 12/31/05, that had not been posted to, will be found in Archive 2.
This is a READ ONLY site.

Search | ARCHIVE 2 | MAIN SITE

TiVo Community Forum Archive 1 : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 TiVo Community Forum Archive 1 > TiVo TV Talk > Now Playing - TV Show Talk
>>> next Osbornes-like show <<<

Forum Jump:
Search this Thread:
Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread ---> Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
cbordman is offline Old Post 06-03-2002 11:02 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for cbordman Find more posts by cbordman Add cbordman to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cbordman
Turn your key!!

Cool next Osbornes-like show

USAtoday was asking.. http://www.usatoday.com/life/enter/...3-next-ozzy.htm

any ideas? I would think Dale Earnhardt Jr would be an interesting choice. Lots of parties, lots of women.

POST #1 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

GDG76 is offline Old Post 06-03-2002 11:35 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for GDG76 Find more posts by GDG76 Add GDG76 to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GDG76
hipster doofus

i can't wait for these osbournes copycats to crash and burn. There was one reason the Osbournes was so successful - Ozzy! his wife was a little interesting but mainly only as a foil to ozzy..

He was stoned on Vicodin the whole time. Plus he's pretty funny when he's not stoned.

Now anna nicole smith, if she's still as wacked out as she was back in the day, we might have something there.. however, she isn't weird in the funny way like Ozzy; she's more of a creepy, old man shagging, not much there to begin with, acid tripping kinda weird...

drew

POST #2 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

justapixel is offline Old Post 06-03-2002 11:44 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for justapixel Find more posts by justapixel Add justapixel to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
justapixel
TiVo Mama

Anna Nicole Smith was on Larry King. I didn't see it, but I heard that she talked about her life...how she never leaves the house and does nothing but stay in her room. A few minutes later she's talking about how interesting this reality show about her is going to be.

She was slurring her words badly, and couldn't even remember the name of the show. (It's Anna Nicole.....)

It'll be interesting in a train wreck sort of way.

I'm eclectic.

POST #3 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

cbordman is offline Old Post 06-03-2002 11:54 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for cbordman Find more posts by cbordman Add cbordman to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cbordman
Turn your key!!

i agree, that none of the copycats will be as good (or as original).. but if we want slurring rock stars, Bob Dylan must be at the top of the list.

POST #4 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

linh is offline Old Post 06-04-2002 12:00 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for linh Find more posts by linh Add linh to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
linh
TiVo Forum Special Member

I'm surprised that Britney Spears doesn't want a reality show. I'd watch

POST #5 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

disco is offline Old Post 06-04-2002 12:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for disco Find more posts by disco Add disco to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
disco
why?

I'm still waiting for it to happen, but I'd LOVE to see an "EdTV" type channel, that shows it in FULL, without editting. Plus, I'm surprised that there isn't a channel yet that simply runs reality TV shows and "police chases" 24/7. Come on, Viacom...you own most of these shows! Syndicate them!!

POST #6 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged