TiVo Community Forum Archive 1
READ ONLY ARCHIVES

Welcome to the TiVo Community Forum Archive
This archive covers threads on TiVo Community Forum that have not been posted to from the start until June 30, 2004.  Any thread that has a post made to it between 7/1/04 and 12/31/05, that had not been posted to, will be found in Archive 2.
This is a READ ONLY site.

Search | ARCHIVE 2 | MAIN SITE

TiVo Community Forum Archive 1 : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 TiVo Community Forum Archive 1 > TiVo TV Talk > Now Playing - TV Show Talk
>>> Sopranos-Army of One (s3 finale) Question <<<

Forum Jump:
Search this Thread:
Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread ---> Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
harvscar is offline Old Post 06-08-2002 01:38 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for harvscar Find more posts by harvscar Add harvscar to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
harvscar
Advanced Member

Question Sopranos-Army of One (s3 finale) Question

I watched this when it originally aired and just happened to catch the tail end of the repeat this week. I know Fairuza Balk played the agent hired to get close to Adrianna, but I swear the one I saw this week didn't look like her. I don't have the best recall so I could be wrong, but the scene seemed different. I don't have it on TiVo to compare, but can anyone who saw both runs weigh in on this? I can't find any info and HBO still lists Fairuza as the plant.

POST #1 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

JoeTiVo is offline Old Post 06-08-2002 02:05 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for JoeTiVo Visit JoeTiVo's homepage! Find more posts by JoeTiVo Add JoeTiVo to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JoeTiVo
HD or Tivo? Hmm...

Re: Sopranos-Army of One (s3 finale) Question

quote:
Originally posted by harvscar
I watched this when it originally aired and just happened to catch the tail end of the repeat this week. I know Fairuza Balk played the agent hired to get close to Adrianna, but I swear the one I saw this week didn't look like her.

You are correct. With plans to have the undercover agent get close to Adrianna this coming season, they shot the scenes with Fairuza over using a new actress who will be used in the upcoming season. I guess they couldn't get Balk to reprise her role.

My Home Theater

POST #2 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

BryanRDC is offline Old Post 06-08-2002 04:02 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for BryanRDC Visit BryanRDC's homepage! Find more posts by BryanRDC Add BryanRDC to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BryanRDC
TiVo Forum Special Member

Wow. You people have much better eyes (and memories) than I do. Now when I get home tonight I'll tell this to my wife and she'll say, "You've been on the TiVo boards again, haven't you?" This is why I love you folks.

"It is a fact universally acknowledged that the greatness of American cities is painful to kids from the sticks, the dumps, the cornpone redneck backwoods, the vastland flatland heartland darkness of our republic under the night, the blasted suburbs and knee-bend lane-ends where the zombie cellular people live -- if you call that living." - David Bromwich, reviewing "The Language Police" in The New Republic, 8/18/03

POST #3 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

harvscar is offline Old Post 06-08-2002 11:27 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for harvscar Find more posts by harvscar Add harvscar to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
harvscar
Advanced Member

Thanks JoeTivo, just knew something didn't look right. I wonder what version they're going to use for the DVD, though? I don't think I've ever heard of this happening where they re-shoot a scene for the reruns. Sorry to hear Fairuza won't be on the show, I was looking forward to it.

POST #4 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Turtleboy is offline Old Post 06-08-2002 05:55 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Turtleboy Find more posts by Turtleboy Add Turtleboy to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Turtleboy

quote:
Originally posted by harvscar
I don't think I've ever heard of this happening where they re-shoot a scene for the reruns

It happened with Seinfeld. There was originally a different actor who paid George's father. There was a scene, IIRC, in which he was arrested for parking in a handicap space in front of all of his friends (it was really George who parked there).

For syndication, they refilmed that scene with Jerry Stiller.

POST #5 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

doconner is offline Old Post 06-10-2002 10:14 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for doconner Find more posts by doconner Add doconner to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
doconner

There is a Zap2It article about this:

http://tv.zap2it.com/news/tvnewsdaily.html?26292

I didn't start watching the show until the reruns, so I would have never known without seeing this article.

-
Duane-O

POST #6 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged