TiVo Community Forum Archive 1
READ ONLY ARCHIVES

Welcome to the TiVo Community Forum Archive
This archive covers threads on TiVo Community Forum that have not been posted to from the start until June 30, 2004.  Any thread that has a post made to it between 7/1/04 and 12/31/05, that had not been posted to, will be found in Archive 2.
This is a READ ONLY site.

Search | ARCHIVE 2 | MAIN SITE

TiVo Community Forum Archive 1 : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 TiVo Community Forum Archive 1 > TiVo TV Talk > Now Playing - TV Show Talk
>>> Rollerball (Original) on TCM 6/11 1:00am <<<

Forum Jump:
Search this Thread:
Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread ---> Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
ahartman is offline Old Post 06-11-2002 05:22 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ahartman Find more posts by ahartman Add ahartman to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ahartman
Space for Rent

Rollerball (Original) on TCM 6/11 1:00am

In case anyone is interested in catching the original, it's on 1:00am 6/11. That's 1:00am after midnight tonite.

Following that at 3:15 is Soylent Green.

POST #1 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

jradosh is offline Old Post 06-11-2002 05:23 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for jradosh Find more posts by jradosh Add jradosh to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jradosh
Landscaper Wannabe

I believe it's a double-feature with "Soylent Green" Worth recording!

J

POST #2 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

harvscar is offline Old Post 06-11-2002 05:35 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for harvscar Find more posts by harvscar Add harvscar to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
harvscar
Advanced Member

TCM's been kicking a** lately. Last night they had The Wild One, Mister Roberts, Dr. Strangelove, Fail Safe and The China Syndrome. I thought AMC started out better than TCM, but that's definitely not the case anymore.

BTW, Soylent Green is

Spoiler Alert! (highlight to read)
Edward G. Robinson's last movie. That's for you, Pan.

POST #3 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

stormsweeper is offline Old Post 06-11-2002 08:00 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for stormsweeper Find more posts by stormsweeper Add stormsweeper to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
stormsweeper
How *you* doin'?

TCM rules over AMC just because of the no commercials thing.

POST #4 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

jradosh is offline Old Post 06-11-2002 09:03 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for jradosh Find more posts by jradosh Add jradosh to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jradosh
Landscaper Wannabe

I probably record as many movies from TCM than I do from HBO, Starz and Cinemax combined. It's a wonderful channel.

J

POST #5 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Rcrew is offline Old Post 06-11-2002 09:55 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Rcrew Find more posts by Rcrew Add Rcrew to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rcrew
TiVo Domo

I keep missing stuff like this! Many, many moons ago, when I got my first cable subscription, Rollerball was playing on HBO. Think I watched it about 6 times!

POST #6 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

jbalfour is offline Old Post 06-11-2002 10:39 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for jbalfour Find more posts by jbalfour Add jbalfour to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jbalfour

quote:
Originally posted by harvscar
I thought AMC started out better than TCM, but that's definitely not the case anymore.

Turner has access to the entire MGM library. AMC seems to show the same movies over and over.

POST #7 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged