TiVo Community Forum Archive 1
READ ONLY ARCHIVES

Welcome to the TiVo Community Forum Archive
This archive covers threads on TiVo Community Forum that have not been posted to from the start until June 30, 2004.  Any thread that has a post made to it between 7/1/04 and 12/31/05, that had not been posted to, will be found in Archive 2.
This is a READ ONLY site.

Search | ARCHIVE 2 | MAIN SITE

TiVo Community Forum Archive 1 : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 TiVo Community Forum Archive 1 > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Suggestion Avenue
>>> "Play Next" <<<

Forum Jump:
Search this Thread:
Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread ---> Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
disco is offline Old Post 07-06-2000 11:32 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for disco Find more posts by disco Add disco to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
disco
why?

Exclamation "Play Next"

Okay...I'll admit it here: I fall asleep watching Drew Carey or something else on my TiVo, after a hard day at work. Only thing is, I get into that "lazy attitude" where I'm ALMOST asleep, but not quite. I'd like to have TiVo play the next show in line, or maybe allow me to line-up what I want to watch WITHOUT interuption, to help be doze off. I know, a lazy wish, but I read on hear a while ago about how someone else wished they could line-up shows to record to VCR tape, and then just walk away. Maybe THAT would be my solution....

Nathan The Lazy

POST #1 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Mike Lang is offline Old Post 07-08-2000 12:13 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Mike Lang Find more posts by Mike Lang Add Mike Lang to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mike Lang
Super Moderator

Talking

I hope to see this soon. I like to dump a buch of kid's stuff on tape for my daughter, but it is a hassle having to do it one at a time instead of choosing an order from now showing then let it roll during bed time.

POST #2 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Ilovetorecord2 is offline Old Post 07-08-2000 12:23 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ilovetorecord2 Find more posts by Ilovetorecord2 Add Ilovetorecord2 to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ilovetorecord2

Talking

Ditto for me too. I do not save anything on Tivo and download everything to tape and being able to do more than one movie at a time would be great.

POST #3 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Samsara is offline Old Post 07-08-2000 10:33 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Samsara Find more posts by Samsara Add Samsara to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Samsara
Coin-Operated Boy

Talking

I'd like to be able to que up a few shows to play as background noise while I'm at my computer. I'm sure we'll see this functionality introduced as a way of saving to a VCR, but I'd hope that they'd leave us the ability to still control it like a standard recording so Nathan and I could use it our way.

Samsara

POST #4 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged