TiVo Community Forum Archive 1
READ ONLY ARCHIVES

Welcome to the TiVo Community Forum Archive
This archive covers threads on TiVo Community Forum that have not been posted to from the start until June 30, 2004.  Any thread that has a post made to it between 7/1/04 and 12/31/05, that had not been posted to, will be found in Archive 2.
This is a READ ONLY site.

Search | ARCHIVE 2 | MAIN SITE

TiVo Community Forum Archive 1 : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 TiVo Community Forum Archive 1 > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Home Media Features & TiVoToGo
>>> WUSB11 2.8 -- Should I return it? Help! <<<

Pages (3): « Prev 1 2 [3]  
Forum Jump:
Search this Thread:
Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread ---> Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Mchero is offline Old Post 10-22-2003 04:37 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Mchero Visit Mchero's homepage! Find more posts by Mchero Add Mchero to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mchero
Almost old member

quote:
Originally posted by TiVoBill
All of the "Cisco" branded packaging (for 2.6 and 2.8 Linksys adapters) does have a version number written under the bar code on the bottom flap (not on the front panel). The issue we have seen is that it sometimes says "2.8" when there is a really a 2.6 inside.

Yes!!!! I do see it now. I broke out the electron Microscope and found it! Actually, two bar codes on the bottom of the box, One large bar code printed on the package, One smaller bar code, a label with MAC & Serial numbers.

Just below the larger bar code you see One year Limited Warranty...Just beloe that in the far lower right mine says WUSB11 v2.8-PKG-30610A. It's the smallest print on the package!

RM

40hr S2 MS WiFi USB Ethernet
80Hr S2 with WUSB11 v2.8
JavaHMO
Tatung 42" EDef Plasma
Comcast Motorola 6200 STB

POST #41 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged