TiVo Community Forum Archive 1
READ ONLY ARCHIVES

Welcome to the TiVo Community Forum Archive
This archive covers threads on TiVo Community Forum that have not been posted to from the start until June 30, 2004.  Any thread that has a post made to it between 7/1/04 and 12/31/05, that had not been posted to, will be found in Archive 2.
This is a READ ONLY site.

Search | ARCHIVE 2 | MAIN SITE

TiVo Community Forum Archive 1 : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 TiVo Community Forum Archive 1 > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Suggestion Avenue
>>> "Channel Surf" the Now showing shows <<<

Forum Jump:
Search this Thread:
Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread ---> Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
ZeoTiVo is offline Old Post 03-30-2004 11:12 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ZeoTiVo Find more posts by ZeoTiVo Add ZeoTiVo to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ZeoTiVo
One with the TiVo

"Channel Surf" the Now showing shows

the below is from http://www.tivocommunity.com/tivo-v...252#post1841252

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by ZeoTiVo
the TiVo switches real fast through all the shows I recorded and actually want to watch. My problem is decidning which show to watch kind of a virtual channel surfing that TiVo users move on too from too lazy or vegatative to decide on one of 30 only so so shows
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

reply by islander

I just had this crazy thought... what if the TiVo had a "channel surfing" option...

Since the channel up and down buttons don't do anything when watching a TiVoed program, what if you could turn on an option to channel surf through your recorded programs. That way, if you wanted to see what's on, just start watching the first program, and if you don't feel like watching it... channel up to the next one. Kinda like the "scan" function on your car stereo.

TTiVoToGo FAQ, I have never seen a company so bashed in a forum becasue its software is a little late

• TiVo series 2/HMO 40 hours unmodded - so far
  • Toshiba SD H400 for 99$
  • JavaHMO/ paid for my HMO whiner
  • AVcast to broadcast TiVo/DVD/PC throughout house and playfort
  • 5 at a time NetFlix subscription

POST #1 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged