TiVo Community Forum Archive 1
READ ONLY ARCHIVES

Welcome to the TiVo Community Forum Archive
This archive covers threads on TiVo Community Forum that have not been posted to from the start until June 30, 2004.  Any thread that has a post made to it between 7/1/04 and 12/31/05, that had not been posted to, will be found in Archive 2.
This is a READ ONLY site.

Search | ARCHIVE 2 | MAIN SITE

TiVo Community Forum Archive 1 : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 TiVo Community Forum Archive 1 > Main TiVo Forums > HDTV TiVo Powered PVRs
>>> If you ordered from Rapid Satellite post here. <<<

Pages (7): « First ... « Prev 4 5 6 [7]  
Forum Jump:
Search this Thread:
Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread ---> Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Chew is offline Old Post 05-04-2004 11:39 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Chew Find more posts by Chew Add Chew to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chew

quote:
Originally posted by NJChris
Chew - when did you originally put the order in?

I don't remember the exact time, but it was early afternoon on 04/30. Maybe 1:00CST or so. I never got the email confirmation either. I remember starting the order process when the initial "they have them in stock!" thread was about 7-8 posts old.

POST #121 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

jackf|ack is offline Old Post 05-04-2004 11:42 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for jackf|ack Find more posts by jackf|ack Add jackf|ack to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jackf|ack

I emailed to check my order... did i grab the wrong e-mail address here?

Delivery failed 20 attempts: nick@rapidsatellite.com

-jack

POST #122 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

buckeye1010 is offline Old Post 05-05-2004 12:50 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for buckeye1010 Find more posts by buckeye1010 Add buckeye1010 to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
buckeye1010
Very Special Member

It's TOMORROW!

Bruce,

The following information was taken directly from the FedEx Website:

Tracking number
2498003455xxx

Ship date
May 3, 2004

Estimated delivery date
May 5, 2004

I apologize for the phone situation you encountered earlier. Your High
Definition Tivo has been shipped out to the address mentioned in your e-mail below.

Thank you so much for becoming a valued Rapid Satellite Customer.

Thank you,
xxx xxxx
Rapid Satellite Fulfillment
866-xxxxx

Monitor: 65" Mitsubishi 65611 - ISF'd | Receiver: Yamaha 5590 | Speakers: Polk RM7300 | DVD: Panasonic CP-72 | Sony SAT-T60 (280GB & Cachecard) | "Hughes" HR10-250 (550GB) | VHS: JVC SVHS | Plus a bunch of old stuff dating back to 1918

POST #123 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

NJChris is offline Old Post 05-05-2004 12:59 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for NJChris Find more posts by NJChris Add NJChris to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
NJChris
Moogs!

quote:
Originally posted by chew1138
I don't remember the exact time, but it was early afternoon on 04/30. Maybe 1:00CST or so. I never got the email confirmation either. I remember starting the order process when the initial "they have them in stock!" thread was about 7-8 posts old.

That's interesting since that's prob not too different than when I did mine at about 2pm-2:30pm eastern time. They have a strange way to processing their orders... seems random.

POST #124 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

HofstraJet is offline Old Post 05-05-2004 01:09 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for HofstraJet Visit HofstraJet's homepage! Find more posts by HofstraJet Add HofstraJet to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HofstraJet
Member in Hiding

quote:
Originally posted by jackf|ack
I emailed to check my order... did i grab the wrong e-mail address here?

Delivery failed 20 attempts: nick@rapidsatellite.com

-jack

My email to him just went throught fine a minute ago. Maybe it is rejecting your server?

1 Hughes GXCEB0TD DirecTiVo receiver @ 106 hours
2 Philips DSR6000 DirecTiVo receivers (Both at 106 hours each)
3 Philips DSR704 DirecTiVo receivers (stock)
1 RCA DVR40 DirecTiVo receiver (stock)
1 Zenith HD-SAT520 HD Receiver

POST #125 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Paperboy2003 is offline Old Post 05-05-2004 01:10 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Paperboy2003 Find more posts by Paperboy2003 Add Paperboy2003 to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Paperboy2003
Wasting time here

NJ...you and I live close...them should throw 2 in a box and ship em together....I'll pick it up.....Heck anything to make this go quicker!!!!!

I placed at 3pm on Friday and people who have higher orders numbers have tracking info. I agree....strange way to do fulfillment!

Doug

POST #126 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

jackf|ack is offline Old Post 05-05-2004 01:38 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for jackf|ack Find more posts by jackf|ack Add jackf|ack to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jackf|ack

quote:
Originally posted by HofstraJet
My email to him just went throught fine a minute ago. Maybe it is rejecting your server?

hmmm... its a private mail server for my domains. And its not open

Well tried again lets see what happens now.

BTW I called CS today and talked to a Christine, she basically said they are at the bottom of the information chain on these units and that contacting nick direct is probably your best and only solution. She could not give me a date or time because she said that if it changed for any reason, she could not "lie" to the customer.

So for all of you that called them "liars", you just made it a little more difficult for us to get information.

-jack

POST #127 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

SupraLB is offline Old Post 05-05-2004 01:44 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for SupraLB Find more posts by SupraLB Add SupraLB to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SupraLB

I've got a tracking number....it should be here tomorrow. Ordered Friday at 1:30 or so eastern time. I paid for the expedited shipping. Nick rules all.

POST #128 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Paperboy2003 is offline Old Post 05-05-2004 01:46 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Paperboy2003 Find more posts by Paperboy2003 Add Paperboy2003 to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Paperboy2003
Wasting time here

quote:
Originally posted by SupraLB
I've got a tracking number....it should be here tomorrow. Ordered Friday at 1:30 or so eastern time. I paid for the expedited shipping. Nick rules all.

How did you receive the tracking info...from the web site or via e-mail. When did your status change from pending shipment?

THanks

Doug

POST #129 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

SupraLB is offline Old Post 05-05-2004 01:50 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for SupraLB Find more posts by SupraLB Add SupraLB to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SupraLB

quote:
Originally posted by Paperboy2003
How did you receive the tracking info...from the web site or via e-mail. When did your status change from pending shipment?

THanks

Doug

I had to call for tracking info. Evidently, it shipped last night from Little Rock, Arkansas.

I was at "Pending" all day Sunday, "Fullfillment" all day yesterday, and "Shipped" all day today to the present time.

POST #130 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

daperlman is offline Old Post 05-05-2004 01:52 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daperlman Visit daperlman's homepage! Find more posts by daperlman Add daperlman to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daperlman
sci-fi wasabi

Mine is now sent to warehouse for processing or something like that... order 4/30 regular old shipping.

POST #131 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

MNTivoGuy is offline Old Post 05-05-2004 03:55 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MNTivoGuy Find more posts by MNTivoGuy Add MNTivoGuy to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MNTivoGuy

I ordered Friday 130 CDT. Online says "order shipped." I called the 866 number and they gave me a tracking number. FedEx says left 5/3 will arrive 5/6. Sweeeeeeet. I cancelled my pre-order with nationwidesatellite.com. My wife is out of town this weekend so I get the whole weekend to play with my new TiVo!

POST #132 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

drober30 is offline Old Post 05-06-2004 08:34 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for drober30 Find more posts by drober30 Add drober30 to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
drober30

I just received mine from RS!!!!! My status on the web site still reads sent to fulfillment. Customer service could not give me a tracking number.

I ordered Friday at around 1:00pm EST ... Canceled at 2:30 EST.... Re-instated on Saturday at 11:00am EST with Nick.

I'm so excited I almost forgot I paid $1K for this thing!

POST #133 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

typrsn is offline Old Post 05-06-2004 09:02 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for typrsn Find more posts by typrsn Add typrsn to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
typrsn

I just placed an order with RS for 1 unit. I now have 2 on order with VE, 1 with ABT and 1 with RS. I do believe RS will deliver first.

POST #134 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

DennisMileHi is offline Old Post 05-06-2004 09:10 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for DennisMileHi Find more posts by DennisMileHi Add DennisMileHi to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DennisMileHi

I checked my order status this morning and my box is in the Fedex Denver shipping facility as of this morning! I ordered Thursday 4/29. Should show up today or tomorrow! And I only paid the cheap normal shipping charge.

RS is great!

POST #135 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

sobe_knights is offline Old Post 05-06-2004 11:21 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sobe_knights Find more posts by sobe_knights Add sobe_knights to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sobe_knights

quote:
Originally posted by DennisMileHi
I checked my order status this morning and my box is in the Fedex Denver shipping facility as of this morning! I ordered Thursday 4/29. Should show up today or tomorrow! And I only paid the cheap normal shipping charge.

RS is great!

Wow - you ordered Thursday? I thought I wsa one of the early ones. Didn't evenknow they took orders on Thursday.

POST #136 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

jackf|ack is offline Old Post 05-07-2004 02:17 AM
jackf|ack

Well i posted in one of these threads last night i was going to cancel today because I could not get ahold of anyone... then this morning 9:45am PST i got an e-mail saying both my units were sent to fullfillment, and that it was too late to cancel.

So I am assuming they will ship today? I did pay for express delivery on both units. Well if they do ship then nick kept his word even for me. I ordered at 12:50am PST early Saturday morning before the 10:30am EST cut off time. He said they would ship between monday and thursday and today is thursday.

Crossing my fingers too.

-jack

POST #137 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

ToddHealy is offline Old Post 05-07-2004 02:27 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ToddHealy Find more posts by ToddHealy Add ToddHealy to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ToddHealy

If anybody is keeping track I cancelled my order that was placed Saturday night around 10:00. CC had some in stock this afternoon and I bought one from them. It should arrive Monday.

POST #138 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

daperlman is offline Old Post 05-07-2004 02:28 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daperlman Visit daperlman's homepage! Find more posts by daperlman Add daperlman to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daperlman
sci-fi wasabi

I forgot to update this thread... I got mine yesterday AM. Very pleased

POST #139 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged