TiVo Community Forum Archive 1
READ ONLY ARCHIVES

Welcome to the TiVo Community Forum Archive
This archive covers threads on TiVo Community Forum that have not been posted to from the start until June 30, 2004.  Any thread that has a post made to it between 7/1/04 and 12/31/05, that had not been posted to, will be found in Archive 2.
This is a READ ONLY site.

Search | ARCHIVE 2 | MAIN SITE

TiVo Community Forum Archive 1 : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 TiVo Community Forum Archive 1 > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Home Media Features & TiVoToGo
>>> HMO Online Scheduling Problem? <<<

Forum Jump:
Search this Thread:
Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread ---> Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
George Cifranci is offline Old Post 06-17-2004 12:05 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for George Cifranci Visit George Cifranci's homepage! Find more posts by George Cifranci Add George Cifranci to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
George Cifranci

HMO Online Scheduling Problem?

Ok, so I got my new Series2 all set up. The HMO option is active for online scheduling and I got Photos and Music working.

So I thought I would try Online Scheduling...

I went to TiVo Central Online and searched for the Soap "General Hospital". For some odd reason it couldn't find it. It said, " Searched for "General Hospital" within all available days, found 0 results:"

which is weird because that show airs M-F as well as repeated to death on SoapNET.

So instead I did a "Browse by Channel" and selected SoapNet and found an episode that airs at 3:00AM today. So I selected it and told it to "cancel other programs if necessary". In fact I did have a show scheduled to record at the same time so I figured it would get cancelled. So I did that and got the email confirmation on my PC as well as a message on the TiVo itself saying that "Your Online request for General Hospital has been received. The program is now scheduled to record and appears in the To Do List."

However, I have been checking the To Do list for over 30 min now and it still shows the other program listed as the one it is going to record at 3:00AM.

Does anyone know what the problem could be?

TiVo| SERIES2 - 315 Hrs (6-16-2004) Soft. ver. 5.3-01-2-540
TiVo| Philips HDR-612 - 60 Hrs (10-6-2001) Soft. ver. 3.x

POST #1 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

cpucrash0 is offline Old Post 06-17-2004 12:52 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for cpucrash0 Find more posts by cpucrash0 Add cpucrash0 to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cpucrash0
Premium Member

same problem happened to me. I went to remote scheduling on the web and then I typed in fear factor it sayed it couldn't find it on the days available, then I tried cops and still same thing. So is there something wrong with the remote scheduling? Can tivo fix this please.

POST #2 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

skaeight is offline Old Post 06-18-2004 12:31 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for skaeight Find more posts by skaeight Add skaeight to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skaeight

I'm seeing the same thing. I wonder what's wrong. Is anyone else seeing this?

POST #3 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

dirtypacman is offline Old Post 06-18-2004 12:34 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for dirtypacman Visit dirtypacman's homepage! Find more posts by dirtypacman Add dirtypacman to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dirtypacman
Best in Class

Just confirmed ---same issue!

Figured I would keep the thread at the top.

1) TIVO Series 2 225 Hour (Upgraded) w/monthly service
2) PIONEER #810H-S (Un-modified)
3) TIVO Series 2 80 Hour (Un-modified)
(#2/3) with Lifetime + networked

HD Comcast /Digital Comcast

Network through Verizon DSL
w/Belkin Router and (2) LinkSys USB200M ethernet adapter

POST #4 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

rsnaider is offline Old Post 06-18-2004 01:06 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for rsnaider Find more posts by rsnaider Add rsnaider to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rsnaider
TiVo Forum Special Member

I just tried myself and no luck. If I go to WABC I can see General Hospital, but searching for it yields nothing.

I wonder what they broke when they added all these new users.

TiVo | SERlES2 - 302 Hrs
TiVo | SONY SVR3000 - 273 Hrs

POST #5 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

TiVoBill is offline Old Post 06-18-2004 04:20 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TiVoBill Visit TiVoBill's homepage! Find more posts by TiVoBill Add TiVoBill to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TiVoBill
Advanced Member

We are on it..

POST #6 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

George Cifranci is offline Old Post 06-18-2004 05:47 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for George Cifranci Visit George Cifranci's homepage! Find more posts by George Cifranci Add George Cifranci to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
George Cifranci

Well I just signed on to Tivo Central and did a search again for "General Hospital" and it found a ton of them, so it looks like that issue has been fixed.

I will try and schedule a show to record tonight to see if that problem now works. Although I won't be able to verify it works until I get home late tonight.

Can someone else (using ethernet) that was having trouble try to schedule a program and see if it shows up in your To Do list?

POST #7 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

TiVoBill is offline Old Post 06-18-2004 05:57 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TiVoBill Visit TiVoBill's homepage! Find more posts by TiVoBill Add TiVoBill to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TiVoBill
Advanced Member

It should be back to normal now. We were able to isolate the cause of the outage and fix it. We apolgogize for the downtime.

POST #8 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

George Cifranci is offline Old Post 06-18-2004 06:27 AM
George Cifranci

Cool, thanks Bill !

Last edited by George Cifranci on 06-18-2004 at 08:09 AM

POST #9 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged