TiVo Community Forum Archive 1
READ ONLY ARCHIVES

Welcome to the TiVo Community Forum Archive
This archive covers threads on TiVo Community Forum that have not been posted to from the start until June 30, 2004.  Any thread that has a post made to it between 7/1/04 and 12/31/05, that had not been posted to, will be found in Archive 2.
This is a READ ONLY site.

Search | ARCHIVE 2 | MAIN SITE

TiVo Community Forum Archive 1 : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 TiVo Community Forum Archive 1 > Main TiVo Forums > HDTV TiVo Powered PVRs
>>> CC Go Get em <<<

Pages (9): « Prev 1 [2] 3 4 5 Next » ... Last »  
Forum Jump:
Search this Thread:
Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread ---> Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
dmastro is offline Old Post 06-19-2004 01:34 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for dmastro Find more posts by dmastro Add dmastro to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dmastro
Tivophyte

You will get a tracking number. I found that the CC website had updated information long before the e-mails for order confirmation or tracking number were received, but they will show up eventually.

POST #21 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

gatorbait is offline Old Post 06-19-2004 01:37 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for gatorbait Find more posts by gatorbait Add gatorbait to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gatorbait
Advanced Member

Confirmation email received!

POST #22 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

BrianCT is offline Old Post 06-19-2004 01:38 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for BrianCT Find more posts by BrianCT Add BrianCT to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BrianCT

Just got my confirmation email also!!! Ship those boys out CC!

POST #23 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

tlrowley is offline Old Post 06-19-2004 01:40 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tlrowley Find more posts by tlrowley Add tlrowley to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tlrowley

Got mine too - now it's guaranteed that GG will get mine in. Either way, I should have one by next weekend!

Thanks for the heads-up,
Tracey

POST #24 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

sushifishman is offline Old Post 06-19-2004 01:40 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sushifishman Find more posts by sushifishman Add sushifishman to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sushifishman

Who Da Man?

Sushifishman!

POST #25 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

gr8reb8 is offline Old Post 06-19-2004 01:42 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for gr8reb8 Find more posts by gr8reb8 Add gr8reb8 to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gr8reb8
Looking for deals.

No confirmation email yet. Online I do have a UPS tracking number though.

POST #26 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Tusk is offline Old Post 06-19-2004 01:42 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Tusk Find more posts by Tusk Add Tusk to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tusk

CC website shows mine shipped via FedEx with Tracking number.

POST #27 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

aaronwt is offline Old Post 06-19-2004 01:46 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aaronwt Visit aaronwt's homepage! Find more posts by aaronwt Add aaronwt to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aaronwt
Advanced Member

They must have received alot. They are still available.

POST #28 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

BrianCT is offline Old Post 06-19-2004 01:47 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for BrianCT Find more posts by BrianCT Add BrianCT to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BrianCT

Wow, mine too....they are quicker than I thought!!! Fedex # with Premium Air....niceeeeeeeeeeee

POST #29 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

cashmoneymac is offline Old Post 06-19-2004 01:50 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for cashmoneymac Find more posts by cashmoneymac Add cashmoneymac to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cashmoneymac

Just ordered mine 30 min ago - thanks very much for letting me know they were available!!!

POST #30 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

cashmoneymac is offline Old Post 06-19-2004 01:51 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for cashmoneymac Find more posts by cashmoneymac Add cashmoneymac to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cashmoneymac

yea baby !!!!

sory just very excited - been waiting a long time and had thought it would be Fall at best before I got one.

POST #31 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

videojanitor is offline Old Post 06-19-2004 01:53 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for videojanitor Find more posts by videojanitor Add videojanitor to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
videojanitor
TV Engineering Guy

HEY NOW! Just ordered one at 12:45pm (Pacific Time) -- still available! Sweet!!

Kinda bummed that this means I'll have to cancel my $899 pre-order at Abt, but what the hell -- I'm tired of checking this board every day.

--Bill R.

POST #32 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

BrianCT is offline Old Post 06-19-2004 01:55 AM
BrianCT

Well Bill, it pays off to check the board, and I think CC owes sushifishman a lil kickback

POST #33 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

cashmoneymac is offline Old Post 06-19-2004 02:00 AM
cashmoneymac

Questions - I have a Hughes series two already installed, along with a 3 lnb equiped oval Sat dish, with two cable feeds coming down from the dish to the Tivo. Can I just remove my regular Direct Tivo and replace it with my new HD Direct Tivo in terms of physical installation? I know I have to call Direct and subscribe to HD and activate that unit somehow.

POST #34 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

videojanitor is offline Old Post 06-19-2004 02:01 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for videojanitor Find more posts by videojanitor Add videojanitor to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
videojanitor
TV Engineering Guy

Brian,

I guess I should have said, I am tired of checking this board and always reading about some guy who just happened to saunter into a particular store and found one sitting on the shelf. Those stories were KILLIN' me.

Even though, I have to say, I nearly hesistated on this. I had talked myself into waiting for Abt since I got such a good price, and there really isn't much HD programming on during the summer months that interests me -- so I figured I could wait it out (Abt says "August"). But in the end, I just had to pull the trigger and end the suspense!

--Bill R.

POST #35 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

mcwhlman is offline Old Post 06-19-2004 02:02 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for mcwhlman Find more posts by mcwhlman Add mcwhlman to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mcwhlman

Finally

I just got mine. I can't wait until it comes. But they must have just got them, because I was online yesterday and they were sold out but I put one in the shopping cart anyway lucky lucky lucky.

POST #36 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

BrianCT is offline Old Post 06-19-2004 02:03 AM
BrianCT

I agree Bill!!! I was also tired of hearing "They should be in by mid July etc etc.....glad to see others got in on it as well, lets see how long they are available on CC's site.....lady said they went in 30 mins last time...

POST #37 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Cody21 is offline Old Post 06-19-2004 02:07 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Cody21 Find more posts by Cody21 Add Cody21 to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cody21

I'm in !! Thanks everyone ...

POST #38 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

videojanitor is offline Old Post 06-19-2004 02:08 AM
videojanitor
TV Engineering Guy

Brian,

Yeah, you gotta wonder why some places, especially big places like Abt don't expect to have any until August, while places like CC are getting semi-regular shipments now? I guess there must be a lot of "behind-closed-doors" deals that determine who gets what, and when.

--Bill R.

POST #39 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Fata|Fact is offline Old Post 06-19-2004 02:08 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Fata|Fact Find more posts by Fata|Fact Add Fata|Fact to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Fata|Fact

Dang they must have gotten a huge shipment this time. I think this is the longest window yet.

POST #40 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged