TiVo Community Forum Archive 1
READ ONLY ARCHIVES

Welcome to the TiVo Community Forum Archive
This archive covers threads on TiVo Community Forum that have not been posted to from the start until June 30, 2004.  Any thread that has a post made to it between 7/1/04 and 12/31/05, that had not been posted to, will be found in Archive 2.
This is a READ ONLY site.

Search | ARCHIVE 2 | MAIN SITE

TiVo Community Forum Archive 1 : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 TiVo Community Forum Archive 1 > Main TiVo Forums > HDTV TiVo Powered PVRs
>>> CC Go Get em <<<

Pages (9): « Prev 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 Next » ... Last »  
Forum Jump:
Search this Thread:
Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread ---> Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
tlrowley is offline Old Post 06-19-2004 02:57 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tlrowley Find more posts by tlrowley Add tlrowley to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tlrowley

Actually, I "cheaped-out" too and went with free shipping, but I have a tracking number for UPS. It's not showing up on th UPS site yet, but that's not unusual.

Tracey

POST #61 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Starrbuck is offline Old Post 06-19-2004 02:58 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Starrbuck Find more posts by Starrbuck Add Starrbuck to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Starrbuck

quote:
Originally posted by BrianCT
I wouldnt do it, Calypso....the backlog is almost over, and I foresee many people being stuck with units as the preordering is catching up...
There's no risk. Use the free shipping, and if it doesn't sell for at least what you paid, take it back to CC to get a full refund and you're only out the eBay listing fee.

POST #62 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

freff is offline Old Post 06-19-2004 03:02 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for freff Find more posts by freff Add freff to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
freff

Got one on the way.

HDTIVO_OWNERS++;

POST #63 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

videojanitor is offline Old Post 06-19-2004 03:02 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for videojanitor Find more posts by videojanitor Add videojanitor to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
videojanitor
TV Engineering Guy

quote:
Originally posted by tlrowley
Actually, I "cheaped-out" too and went with free shipping, but I have a tracking number for UPS.

Tracey, thanks for the info. I'll keep checking back -- I guess I won't truly believe this is real until I see that number!

--Bill R.

POST #64 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

DonCo is offline Old Post 06-19-2004 03:16 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for DonCo Find more posts by DonCo Add DonCo to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DonCo

Thanks for the tip!

Ordered mine at 2:10 PM Pacific Time and the order went through, so evidently they still have them.

This will be my second unit to replace my standard TiVo SAT-T60 in another room. Hope the HDMI works on this newer one, as the first one has a dead HDMI output.

Thanks,

Don

POST #65 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

tlrowley is offline Old Post 06-19-2004 03:21 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tlrowley Find more posts by tlrowley Add tlrowley to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tlrowley

quote:
Originally posted by videojanitor
Tracey, thanks for the info. I'll keep checking back -- I guess I won't truly believe this is real until I see that number!

--Bill R.

Bill, the tracking number didn't come in the confirmation email, but was available when I checked "My Account" on the CC website.

HTH,
Tracey

POST #66 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

dwynne is offline Old Post 06-19-2004 03:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for dwynne Find more posts by dwynne Add dwynne to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dwynne

They are still available - at 4:32pm CDT. I don't need one, but I wanted to check. Only $10 extra for "premium air" delivery as well.

The pain with them is paying tax (9.25% for me), but the 3 year "Advantage" warranty is only $65. The D* protection plan is $8 a month, so you get 3 years for what you would pay D* in 8 months.

What that noise? Maybe the bottom dropping out of the prices on fleabay

Dennis

POST #67 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

videojanitor is offline Old Post 06-19-2004 03:25 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for videojanitor Find more posts by videojanitor Add videojanitor to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
videojanitor
TV Engineering Guy

Tracey,

Thanks ... I have been checking the "My Account" page of the CC site -- still nothing there, other than the order number, date and time. Never received a confirmation email either. Dunno if that's a bad sign ...

--Bill R.

POST #68 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Dean Martin is offline Old Post 06-19-2004 03:32 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Dean Martin Find more posts by Dean Martin Add Dean Martin to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dean Martin

Just got my confirmation one minute ago...

POST #69 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

PrimeRisk is offline Old Post 06-19-2004 03:34 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for PrimeRisk Find more posts by PrimeRisk Add PrimeRisk to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PrimeRisk
TechnoGeek

Woo Hoo... I got my order confirmation from CC via e-mail! They've hit my mastercard too. It's real! Now to setup the new Sammy 50" DLP that's sitting in my truck bed at home!

Holy Schnikies, they're *STILL* available on the website... 3 hour + window and counting!

Series 2 TiVo TCD240080, 80 hours - Lifetime Subscription w/HMO - Haulin' Tres
Series 2 DTiVos (3 x DSR7000s), 120+ hours
HDTiVo HR10-250, 200SD/30HD hours

POST #70 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

videojanitor is offline Old Post 06-19-2004 03:35 AM
videojanitor
TV Engineering Guy

Hmmm, no confirmation here. I just called 'em though, and they told me the order has been processed and will be shipped on Monday ... so I guess all is well.

--Bill R.

POST #71 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

sdchrgrboy is offline Old Post 06-19-2004 03:37 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sdchrgrboy Find more posts by sdchrgrboy Add sdchrgrboy to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sdchrgrboy

Just ordered my second. Now to sell on ebay to make aome money. Gotta love this country.

POST #72 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

bruinlax is offline Old Post 06-19-2004 03:38 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for bruinlax Find more posts by bruinlax Add bruinlax to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bruinlax

All gone . . .

POST #73 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Fata|Fact is offline Old Post 06-19-2004 03:39 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Fata|Fact Find more posts by Fata|Fact Add Fata|Fact to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Fata|Fact

I really think this is huge... I wonder how many slots in waiting lists will open up, how many ebay bids are going to drop in price. Just wish i knew how many units cc received and if this is a sign of things to come with the production being moved to mexico.

POST #74 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Fata|Fact is offline Old Post 06-19-2004 03:39 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Fata|Fact Find more posts by Fata|Fact Add Fata|Fact to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Fata|Fact

I still see available bruin..

POST #75 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

bruinlax is offline Old Post 06-19-2004 03:40 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for bruinlax Find more posts by bruinlax Add bruinlax to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bruinlax

hit refresh. . .

POST #76 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Fata|Fact is offline Old Post 06-19-2004 03:42 AM
Fata|Fact

I did... cleared all cache and history too.. I still see green bud

POST #77 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

bruinlax is offline Old Post 06-19-2004 03:44 AM
bruinlax

try clicking forward. . .

it says
We are out of stock of your items at your selected Express Pickup locations and our Online Store. If you still wish to purchase these items, you may change your Express Pickup locations, choose to be notified when your item(s) are back in stock, or try again later

POST #78 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Dean Martin is offline Old Post 06-19-2004 03:45 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Dean Martin Find more posts by Dean Martin Add Dean Martin to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dean Martin

Yep- they'reeeeeee goooonnneeee.
It's right there on the page with all the other listed items. A small red x for online availability.

POST #79 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Fata|Fact is offline Old Post 06-19-2004 03:45 AM
Fata|Fact

K just went dead now... sorry folks who didn't get in..

POST #80 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged