TiVo Community Forum Archive 1
READ ONLY ARCHIVES

Welcome to the TiVo Community Forum Archive
This archive covers threads on TiVo Community Forum that have not been posted to from the start until June 30, 2004.  Any thread that has a post made to it between 7/1/04 and 12/31/05, that had not been posted to, will be found in Archive 2.
This is a READ ONLY site.

Search | ARCHIVE 2 | MAIN SITE

TiVo Community Forum Archive 1 : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 TiVo Community Forum Archive 1 > Main TiVo Forums > HDTV TiVo Powered PVRs
>>> CC Go Get em <<<

Pages (9): « First ... « Prev 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 Next » ... Last »  
Forum Jump:
Search this Thread:
Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread ---> Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Fata|Fact is offline Old Post 06-19-2004 03:46 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Fata|Fact Find more posts by Fata|Fact Add Fata|Fact to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Fata|Fact

3 hour + window.Impressive I think

POST #81 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

dwynne is offline Old Post 06-19-2004 03:49 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for dwynne Find more posts by dwynne Add dwynne to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dwynne

quote:
Originally posted by sdchrgrboy
Just ordered my second. Now to sell on ebay to make aome money. Gotta love this country.

I think the dam may be bursting - there are now 38 listed on fleabay. I would sell it fast if you want to make some money - I am thinking huge shipments and enroute from Mexico even as we type.....

Dennis

POST #82 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

eziggy3 is offline Old Post 06-19-2004 03:49 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for eziggy3 Find more posts by eziggy3 Add eziggy3 to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
eziggy3

Got Mine!!!

Ordered by phone. 4 to 7 Days Yahoooooo!

POST #83 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Dean Martin is offline Old Post 06-19-2004 03:55 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Dean Martin Find more posts by Dean Martin Add Dean Martin to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dean Martin

I wouldn't be discouraged if you missed this as other stores will prolly start popping up with them.

POST #84 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

djjefft is offline Old Post 06-19-2004 04:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for djjefft Find more posts by djjefft Add djjefft to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
djjefft

My dad got in the window and snagged one crom CC. He'll have it mid next week.

Me on the other hand will be waiting for my Sound Advice pre-order to come in, hopefully on June 30th. I saved $200 as a previous customter. I hope I don;t get hosed here.

My dad will have his before I do!

Jeff

DirecTV subscriber since August 1995
HR10-250 BB arrived 7.12.04
2 Hughes DirecTivos
1 Sony HD-100 - F O R S A L E PM me if you are interested
1 Sony SAT B1

POST #85 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Fata|Fact is offline Old Post 06-19-2004 04:14 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Fata|Fact Find more posts by Fata|Fact Add Fata|Fact to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Fata|Fact

odd

says they are available again. Is that legit?

POST #86 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

johnal is offline Old Post 06-19-2004 04:15 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for johnal Find more posts by johnal Add johnal to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
johnal

Gone

POST #87 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

CalypsoCowboy is offline Old Post 06-19-2004 04:15 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for CalypsoCowboy Visit CalypsoCowboy's homepage! Find more posts by CalypsoCowboy Add CalypsoCowboy to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CalypsoCowboy

Your browser might be cached.

POST #88 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

turls is offline Old Post 06-19-2004 04:15 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for turls Find more posts by turls Add turls to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
turls
Advanced Member

was there a minute ago. still there.

POST #89 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Fata|Fact is offline Old Post 06-19-2004 04:17 AM
Fata|Fact

I still see it there... cache is cleared and i went through the purchase process again...

POST #90 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

lady400 is offline Old Post 06-19-2004 04:21 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for lady400 Find more posts by lady400 Add lady400 to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lady400

It worked!!

Wow, I seemed to have snagged one. Got my confirmation email almost right away. I almost missed it because I cannot monitor the CC website or this forum very often from work.

However, I have some software at home set up to monitor the CC webpage, and used a command line mailer to trigger the alert to me at work. Got out of a long meeting, and there it was!! I didn't realize, due to the meeting, that the window had been open since about 1:30pm Central.

I can't believe I set this all up and it actually went according to plan.

POST #91 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

turls is offline Old Post 06-19-2004 04:21 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for turls Find more posts by turls Add turls to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
turls
Advanced Member

what is the procedure to get CC to match the prices I had on my other pre-orders (VE, ABT). (if I get it). That would more than pay for the 3 year warranty through CC.

I know somebody else said they did it.

POST #92 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Fata|Fact is offline Old Post 06-19-2004 04:22 AM
Fata|Fact

see i knew i wasn't nuts..

POST #93 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

turls is offline Old Post 06-19-2004 04:24 AM
turls
Advanced Member

it is red for me now, but it wasn't at x:15. Just got in, or they screwed up again.

POST #94 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Fata|Fact is offline Old Post 06-19-2004 04:28 AM
Fata|Fact

Yeah back to red for me too now. Bet you they ended up with a couple more so they put it back to green.

POST #95 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

videojanitor is offline Old Post 06-19-2004 04:45 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for videojanitor Find more posts by videojanitor Add videojanitor to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
videojanitor
TV Engineering Guy

Re: It worked!!

quote:
Originally posted by lady400
Wow, I seemed to have snagged one. Got my confirmation email almost right away.

Lady400 -- congrats! I know all too well the feeling of being busy with actual WORK and missing out on these windows -- so it's good to see that you managed to get one anyway.

How soon after you ordered did you get the email confirmation? I seem to be the only one that never received an email ...

--Bill R.

POST #96 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Castaa is offline Old Post 06-19-2004 04:47 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Castaa Find more posts by Castaa Add Castaa to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Castaa

Yep sold out again at 3:49 PM PDT.

POST #97 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

FatherTed is offline Old Post 06-19-2004 04:52 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for FatherTed Find more posts by FatherTed Add FatherTed to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
FatherTed
Summer's eve pickle

Not available when I look it up.

An invisible red thread forever joined

POST #98 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Dean Martin is offline Old Post 06-19-2004 04:53 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Dean Martin Find more posts by Dean Martin Add Dean Martin to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dean Martin

Maybe there were some cancellations and so forth. It happens.

POST #99 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

gregftlaud is offline Old Post 06-19-2004 04:59 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for gregftlaud Find more posts by gregftlaud Add gregftlaud to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gregftlaud

all u freaks paying the ridiculous price and selling them out is what is keeping the price high.

and for those of you *******s who are buying them up and selling them on ebay......they wont allow me to say what i want to on here about u!!!

greg

POST #100 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged