TiVo Community Forum Archive 1
READ ONLY ARCHIVES

Welcome to the TiVo Community Forum Archive
This archive covers threads on TiVo Community Forum that have not been posted to from the start until June 30, 2004.  Any thread that has a post made to it between 7/1/04 and 12/31/05, that had not been posted to, will be found in Archive 2.
This is a READ ONLY site.

Search | ARCHIVE 2 | MAIN SITE

TiVo Community Forum Archive 1 : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 TiVo Community Forum Archive 1 > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Home Media Features & TiVoToGo
>>> still having peoblems with HMO <<<

Forum Jump:
Search this Thread:
Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread ---> Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
midiver is offline Old Post 06-22-2004 06:44 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for midiver Find more posts by midiver Add midiver to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
midiver

still having peoblems with HMO

as i posted before, I hooked my two TIVOs with a crossover cable and two linksys network adapters.2.0 200m. I've been in contact with tivo support. And they can't figure out why its not working. Everything looks good but the TIVOs are seeing each other. Finally the only solution he gave me was to try a different network adapter. A linksys 100tx. Any Ideas before i head back to the store to return the adapters???

POST #1 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

csyria is offline Old Post 06-22-2004 01:05 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for csyria Visit csyria's homepage! Find more posts by csyria Add csyria to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
csyria
200 posts down...

Sorry that I wasn't able to help you in your last post.

Have you tried replacing the cable?

POST #2 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

midiver is offline Old Post 06-22-2004 07:44 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for midiver Find more posts by midiver Add midiver to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
midiver

I think i'll replace the Adapters first like support said. Thanks for your help. hopefully i can get this going at some point.

POST #3 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

dirtypacman is offline Old Post 06-22-2004 08:06 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for dirtypacman Visit dirtypacman's homepage! Find more posts by dirtypacman Add dirtypacman to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dirtypacman
Best in Class

The adapters should work fine---- make sure you have a cross over cable.

1) TIVO Series 2 225 Hour (Upgraded) w/monthly service
2) PIONEER #810H-S (Un-modified)
3) TIVO Series 2 80 Hour (Un-modified)
(#2/3) with Lifetime + networked

HD Comcast /Digital Comcast

Network through Verizon DSL
w/Belkin Router and (2) LinkSys USB200M ethernet adapter

POST #4 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged