TiVo Community Forum Archive 1
READ ONLY ARCHIVES

Welcome to the TiVo Community Forum Archive
This archive covers threads on TiVo Community Forum that have not been posted to from the start until June 30, 2004.  Any thread that has a post made to it between 7/1/04 and 12/31/05, that had not been posted to, will be found in Archive 2.
This is a READ ONLY site.

Search | ARCHIVE 2 | MAIN SITE

TiVo Community Forum Archive 1 : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 TiVo Community Forum Archive 1 > Main TiVo Forums > DIRECTV Receiver with TiVo
>>> It's Miller Time! <<<

Forum Jump:
Search this Thread:
Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread ---> Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
thaspot is offline Old Post 06-29-2004 10:52 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for thaspot Find more posts by thaspot Add thaspot to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
thaspot

Cool It's Miller Time!

My weekend project of upgrading to a triple lnb dish was successful after two days of mosquito bites, rain, tons of rg-6, and searching for a suitable site. My old dish was mounted on the house BUT my roof was not suitable for the new dish because of my neighbor's !@#$% trees!! There was simply not enough clearing to support all three SAT's. Thank goodness I have huge backyard... I had to mount the new dish on the opposite end of my property past all the freaking trees. My neighbors mangy mutt wasn't too happy about me digging up the ground, this was evident when he attempted to take down the entire fence line to get to me. Any hoo, early Sunday morning I got the last cable ran and the dish fine tuned. Now I have retired my SA Tivo and I am watching all my programming via my D Tivos. Aiming these newer dishes are a little bit trickier but with a little determination and a cool head I did it.

POST #1 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Aquatic is offline Old Post 06-29-2004 04:43 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Aquatic Find more posts by Aquatic Add Aquatic to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Aquatic

Sweet! congratulations on "Going in" and getting it done! Feels good to complete a DIY project, on time and more importantly, WORKING!

Channel Plus 3025, channels 90 and 92
DirecTV subscriber since September 1996
Tivolutionary since December 2002

POST #2 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Brewer4 is offline Old Post 06-30-2004 01:23 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Brewer4 Find more posts by Brewer4 Add Brewer4 to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Brewer4

Talking

Nice. Glad to see posts about someone taking the initiative and doing something rather than bitching about things. I too have had to fiddle with locations and trees(5 cut down). Now time to enjoy the fruits of your labor.....

POST #3 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged