TiVo Community Forum Archive 1
READ ONLY ARCHIVES

Welcome to the TiVo Community Forum Archive
This archive covers threads on TiVo Community Forum that have not been posted to from the start until June 30, 2004.  Any thread that has a post made to it between 7/1/04 and 12/31/05, that had not been posted to, will be found in Archive 2.
This is a READ ONLY site.

Search | ARCHIVE 2 | MAIN SITE

TiVo Community Forum Archive 1 : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 TiVo Community Forum Archive 1 > TiVo TV Talk > Now Playing - TV Show Talk
>>> Howard Stern Fight of the Century <<<
Who will win the Howard Stern Fight of the Century
This poll is closed.
Cabbie 9 60.00%
John 6 40.00%
Draw 0 0%
Total: 15 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Forum Jump:
Search this Thread:
Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread ---> Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
tonyoci is offline Old Post 05-29-2002 04:36 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tonyoci Find more posts by tonyoci Add tonyoci to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tonyoci
TiVo Forum Special Member

Howard Stern Fight of the Century

Who do you think is going to win, any other comments would be great.

Tony

POST #1 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

jsmeeker is offline Old Post 05-30-2002 02:35 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for jsmeeker Find more posts by jsmeeker Add jsmeeker to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jsmeeker
Big know-it-all

cabbie will win. I wish John would kick his a**, but it seems like the guy really isn't into it like Crazzy Cabbie is.

Yay, Smeek! Smeek rules! -- JediCowboyD
jsmeeker, you will live in a dark place someday....where they do not allow TiVo. -- nachonaco

POST #2 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

xyz is offline Old Post 05-30-2002 04:21 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for xyz Find more posts by xyz Add xyz to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
xyz

I really think Cabbie will win too. I hope he does. I really can't stand John. For some reason, he always annoys me.

POST #3 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

AndyK is offline Old Post 06-01-2002 10:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for AndyK Find more posts by AndyK Add AndyK to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AndyK
unsatisfied

Well.....

Spoiler Alert! (highlight to read)
looks like the 2 posters here were wrong. That was a whole lot better than I expected, still a freak show though. The National Anthem was particularly disturbing. While neither kicked the others ass, or maybe both did kick the others ass, I agree with the decision. At least we never have to experience the "T" bag

Everyone should have known the outcome, Howard had 30k on the fight and history shows that he almost always wins every bet, certainly the big ones. It is his show after all.

POST #4 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Gregd33 is offline Old Post 06-02-2002 10:12 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Gregd33 Find more posts by Gregd33 Add Gregd33 to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gregd33
Gamer Extraordinaire

Are you implying that is was fixed?

Are you not entertained? Are you NOT ENTERTAINED!? Is this not why you are here?

POST #5 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

AndyK is offline Old Post 06-03-2002 02:13 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for AndyK Find more posts by AndyK Add AndyK to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AndyK
unsatisfied

quote:
Originally posted by Gregd33
Are you implying that is was fixed?

Not necessarily. Personally, I just think it's a pretty good policy to never bet against Howard Stern on the Howard Stern show

POST #6 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged