TiVo Community Forum Archive 1
READ ONLY ARCHIVES

Welcome to the TiVo Community Forum Archive
This archive covers threads on TiVo Community Forum that have not been posted to from the start until June 30, 2004.  Any thread that has a post made to it between 7/1/04 and 12/31/05, that had not been posted to, will be found in Archive 2.
This is a READ ONLY site.

Search | ARCHIVE 2 | MAIN SITE

TiVo Community Forum Archive 1 : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 TiVo Community Forum Archive 1 > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Suggestion Avenue
>>> Here's a suggestion... <<<

Forum Jump:
Search this Thread:
Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread ---> Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
nachonaco is offline Old Post 06-09-2004 09:29 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for nachonaco Visit nachonaco's homepage! Find more posts by nachonaco Add nachonaco to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nachonaco
Evil Teen Genius

Here's a suggestion...

I often have a well-stocked list of KP eps....

I'd like to have TiVo automatically go to the next in line after one finishes.......

"Naco, you ARE evil!"-VTechDave
"Nacho is the quickest SOAK in the world."-heyitscory

POST #1 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Jonathan_S is offline Old Post 06-09-2004 11:37 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Jonathan_S Find more posts by Jonathan_S Add Jonathan_S to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jonathan_S
TiVo Forum Special Member

Just a note, this is functionally identical to Batch Save to VCR; an often requested feature in this suggestion forum.

POST #2 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

nachonaco is offline Old Post 06-09-2004 08:27 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for nachonaco Visit nachonaco's homepage! Find more posts by nachonaco Add nachonaco to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nachonaco
Evil Teen Genius

Oh, sorry.

"Naco, you ARE evil!"-VTechDave
"Nacho is the quickest SOAK in the world."-heyitscory

POST #3 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Jonathan_S is offline Old Post 06-09-2004 09:44 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Jonathan_S Find more posts by Jonathan_S Add Jonathan_S to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jonathan_S
TiVo Forum Special Member

Not a problem. I just thought I'd provide the necessary key word if someone wanted to search for other debates / threads on this subject.

Continuous play would be a useful thing to have, and not just for archiving. (I've also seen some people ask if the TiVo can do this in the help forum, where they want to set up a playlist for their kids)

POST #4 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

bud8man is offline Old Post 06-15-2004 12:30 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for bud8man Find more posts by bud8man Add bud8man to your buddy list Show Printable Version Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bud8man
Tivo Evangelist

best bet for the kids

record a manual time of one channel...say noggin for 3 hours.
i do the same thing for cops and amw on sat. record fox for 2 hours starting at 8 pm.
no more watching one episode of cops, followed by another and then watchin amw.

Wired Together for MRV & HMO

POST #5 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged